Contest 'War paint' (Discussion)

08c5bcb6bcd5545ffc0ae2f11353.jpg

In the heart of a battle it’s important to look as a true warrior. UMC defies your sense of beauty! Beautify any your screenshot with [your favorite ship with true War Paint](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/36018-contest-war-paint/)! Creativity and originality, as always, in high esteem ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

too many choices TOO MANY!  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

1 hour ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

too many choices TOO MANY!  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

True! Ima dig into some good old screenies… 

Just an empire war machine ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Vigilant.PNG.f57f6e01adf1298498f813722a9382d5.PNG

“The screenshot should be accompanied by the signature header.”

What exactly do you mean by this “signature header”? A header/footer with the nickname of the contestant or some title, message or whatnot? 

25 minutes ago, SINaka said:

What exactly do you mean by this “signature header”? A header/footer with the nickname of the contestant or some title, message or whatnot?

Sign the image on the monitor and take a picture of it with a cell phone. Then you send it.  ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

9 minutes ago, SuDoKu said:

Sign the image on the monitor and take a picture of it with a cell phone. Then you send it.  ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

are u sure about dat ?

picture quality will s*ck if we do that

21 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

picture quality will s*ck if we do that

Sign of the Master! That’s what its value increases!  ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

10 minutes ago, SuDoKu said:

Sign of the Master! That’s what its value increases!  ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

And his death certificate… ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

The Great Masters are all dead.

Signature header: I believe its the name the in-game screenshot functionality gives to the picture. If I am hitting F12 yellow script on left-bottom side (chat) says: ‘Screenshot saved to file screenshot-80219-221455’ for example. Or simply your in-game nick name.

Despite the fact that I may sound caustic, which is not my intention, monocrystals and credits ?  Really now, you guys want the community members to do developer job and promote the in-game content and the rewards are monos and credits.

Perhaps a different approach would have been more appropriate, I believe there’s still time.

Edit: I’m not interested to participate regardless what the rewards are, I do not have the qualification for the task although I wish I had. Its more the satisfaction of the community members that had in mind when posted this. I’m editing my post just in case someone may claim I’m worried about my personal benefit.

08c5bcb6bcd5545ffc0ae2f11353.jpg

Based on the diversity of the contest works, we found out that in our game universe there are a lot of fighting styles! And it’s awesome!

It’s time to sum up the results!

thx much to the devs : )

If I had known the competition was going to be this weak I would have thrown in mine as well lol