Contest “War Paint” (Discussion)

Welcome to discuss [Contest “War Paint”!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32883-contest-%E2%80%9Cwar-paint%E2%80%9D/) Your works are expected in**[Special Forum Tread](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32885-contest-%E2%80%9Cwar-paint%E2%80%9D-works/)** for them ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

b81d980a21192bc0a1a8d5205f85.jpg

Damn Crytals, are these compatible with croutons? Can we trow them in the same soup without conflict?

You have to admit, this is a bit unfair since you can’t open the “customizaton” window for a ship you don’t own and to be honest, the secret projects are the coolest of all!

So if we could… just maybe get a test realm for this… would be really great.

inb4 painted Thar’Ga spam, I got something cool on stock, too bad we cannot post GIFs, also would be great to have GS rewards every once in a while, if we want Xenos we can buy them with that, I hope they are not going to pick people with presets such as Invasion, that is just lazy.

It’s also because I spent over 1K by mistake on an upgrade, sigh.

So, from what I can understand it’s a contest where you have to pimp your ship ?

Good contest as always but prize should be gold standards to draw more participants. You get xenocrystals daily now and it’s a never ending quest like monos

26 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

Good contest as always but prize should be gold standards to draw more participants. You get xenocrystals daily now and it’s a never ending quest like monos

I’ll still gladly accept some free stuff

42 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

Yes, give 30 GS instead of 30 xeno ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

What even are we supposed to do? Take a screenshot of a ship? Make a joke out of a ship? Photoshop a ship together? Design a ship? We need some examples of what is required.

11 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

What even are we supposed to do? Take a screenshot of a ship? Make a joke out of a ship? Photoshop a ship together? Design a ship? We need some examples of what is required.

Considering that photoshop is allowed, i’m pretty sure it’s a “pimp your ship” contest.

39 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

lol Fox I believe it’s same as your “Coolest Ships” but with photoshop allowed

42 minutes ago, gheni4 said:

lol Fox I believe it’s same as your “Coolest Ships” but with photoshop allowed

Oh cool. What about the caption thing? Does it have to be on the image?

The signature header is it with my in game name ?

9 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Oh cool. What about the caption thing? Does it have to be on the image?

If you are that nervous over 30 xenos go on and make both

So, people reserve posts just to be sure not ending up on the second page or something?!.. Finish your work then post… I dont want to read reserved all over the place but see their work.

Just now, CptDoss said:

So, people reserve posts just to be sure not ending up on the second page or something?!.. Finish your work then post… I dont want to read reserved all over the place but see their work.

I did it because I found it totally useless so necessary.

Can we edit our stuff if we posted it already? I just got a better idea for mine.

As far as I know, the contest isn’t finished. So why can’t you ?

Prior to the 27th, all submissions may be altered as many times as required. There is a limit of one (1) submission per contestant.

Only one edit is all that it takes. Thanks for that.