Contest ‘Victory Chronicle’ (Videos)

Please publish only your frag videos for the contest here. Discussion goes there.

Made by you know who.(also volume and epilepsy warning,you know why…)

I think a lot of these will be cap kills somehow ^^

this is my video XD

Playing against one of the best players in Star Conflict Hellionexus.  Using a dirty Spirit and 100% missile accuracy.

On teamspeak : adamwest.teamspeak3.com:3088 We were not in a squad just lucky to be against each other in the same game.

ign:AdamWest

Note:  The video in Vegas pro is 30 seconds long.  However, in youtube they must roundup it appears  31 seconds.  If this is a problem or a possible disqualification Please let me know .  I will shave off that .40 of a second.

I have updated the video in youtube to be 30 seconds.

http://coub.com/view/cc2jc

This may not have a lot of technical style, but for sheer badass hilarity it has to win hands down. 6km no-lock attack drone kill.

Copy paste is broken, hyperlink is broken, attempting hyperlink results in an un-closable pop up on the screen asking for the link you want to hyperlink, and it doesn’t let you type it in. So, I present a hand typed link to my video, you may have to copy paste it from my comment to your search bar, if hyperlink persists in not working…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFVp5byQlE0&feature=youtu.be

The rules of the contest state that “each participant can only present one video”. It states before that, that “we will chose the most impressive and interesting videos and reward its authors” which means that there can be multiple authors per video, as it states “its authors” its, being possessive, and authors being plural of author, meaning the video possesses plural of author, what does that mean? One video can have more than one author, in which case, the video I present’s authors (present’s being possessive, meaning that the video I present possesses the following authors) PapyMcBites, Joshua101112214, Malfeasance, BlueGalaxy, BigBadJaskey, and avarshina. The contest does not say anything that multiple participants cannot be authors of the same video, or how many authors there  can be, etc. To view the full short film we created, that contained this kill sequence, go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOuOkRhuWZY to meet us on the teamspeak channel we used, go to basalt.typefrag.com:3825

Copy paste is broken, hyperlink is broken, attempting hyperlink results in an un-closable pop up on the screen asking for the link you want to hyperlink, and it doesn’t let you type it in. So, I present a hand typed link to my video, you may have to copy paste it from my comment to your search bar, if hyperlink persists in not working…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFVp5byQlE0&feature=youtu.be

The rules of the contest state that “each participant can only present one video”. It states before that, that “we will chose the most impressive and interesting videos and reward its authors” which means that there can be multiple authors per video, as it states “its authors” its, being possessive, and authors being plural of author, meaning the video possesses plural of author, what does that mean? One video can have more than one author, in which case, the video I present’s authors (present’s being possessive, meaning that the video I present possesses the following authors) PapyMcBites, Joshua101112214, Malfeasance, BlueGalaxy, BigBadJaskey, and avarshina. The contest does not say anything that multiple participants cannot be authors of the same video, or how many authors there  can be, etc. To view the full short film we created, that contained this kill sequence, go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOuOkRhuWZY to meet us on the teamspeak channel we used, go to basalt.typefrag.com:3825

How hard is to this:

CinnamonFake (Today, 05:16 AM):

Well, that was unexpected ending)

Just to avoid confusion, this video is PapyMcBites, just direct linked for him (the dudes post above)

Just to avoid confusion, this video is PapyMcBites, just direct linked for him (the dudes post above)

I noticed. It’s not making video less enjoyable)

@Katovskiy, you asked how hard it is, and let me tell you, its so hard, its impossible. I recently switched to a new browser because my old browser was getting extremely slow, so I had to switch to the only other thing I had installed, Internet Explorer, and here, the only thing I have access to is typing, and clicking add reply because “post” doesn’t work because I have to go to more posting options or whatever in order to even type. This means I cant post images, such as in the destroyer competition, but I suppose that’s a good thing because a ton of people are extremely angry with me over my pictures, and post in general, which I still cant see why since they’re not going to be added to the game, and the rules said only 1 concept, they didn’t say only 1 destroyer (and I was winning when people posted the pictures of my stuff for me in comments, but that may be a coincidence that people checked mine because it was like, the last page (page 7 was almost all comments about mine on page 6), but at any rate, now some of the ones in the middle have gotten votes too, so I can see the fairness in the new vote, I’m not going to say I don’t like it, but lets just say winning 3rd place isn’t as nice as the 1st you had before xD)… All about technicalities… but anyway, it also means I cant quote people anymore or add videos… which is… unfortunate, because  now without copy and paste, everything I type I have to have in a separate window to the side and type every letter over in my browser window… so yea… its so hard its impossible D:

Note: Looks like I can still edit things though

I had some problems with pictures and uploading before too. I used Firefox but in some cases I could only use Explorer. Since I switched to Google Chrome, however, I’ve not had any problem. I have also deleted Explorer.   

@Katovskiy, you asked how hard it is, and let me tell you, its so hard, its impossible. I recently switched to a new browser because my old browser was getting extremely slow, so I had to switch to the only other thing I had installed, Internet Explorer, and here, the only thing I have access to is typing, and clicking add reply because “post” doesn’t work because I have to go to more posting options or whatever in order to even type. This means I cant post images, such as in the destroyer competition, but I suppose that’s a good thing because a ton of people are extremely angry with me over my pictures, and post in general, which I still cant see why since they’re not going to be added to the game, and the rules said only 1 concept, they didn’t say only 1 destroyer (and I was winning when people posted the pictures of my stuff for me in comments, but that may be a coincidence that people checked mine because it was like, the last page (page 7 was almost all comments about mine on page 6), but at any rate, now some of the ones in the middle have gotten votes too, so I can see the fairness in the new vote, I’m not going to say I don’t like it, but lets just say winning 3rd place isn’t as nice as the 1st you had before xD)… All about technicalities… but anyway, it also means I cant quote people anymore or add videos… which is… unfortunate, because  now without copy and paste, everything I type I have to have in a separate window to the side and type every letter over in my browser window… so yea… its so hard its impossible D:

Note: Looks like I can still edit things though

Yeah, I couldn’t care less about your imaginary problems, bottom line is browsers are fine be it Edge, IE, Safari or even native browser in Symbian OS, it is all about the user. If you don’t want to spend extra minute trying to understand how things work, well don’t blame the browser.

@Katovskiy, I’d like to see you use my computer with my browser and get it to work

Feel free to give me a root access

@Katovisky how about remote access

If you can set up remote access, I am sure you figure out how to copy paste a proper link.

I’m a n00b to this game… LOL… in any case, just having fun with this contest… the vids above are way more impressive… goodluck guys and have fun playing… :slight_smile: