Contest 'Stardust' (Video clips)

78d6ae1f0ff0f062c9d408adbb85.jpg

UMC congratulates all pilots on “Cosmonautics Day”! 56 years ago, the first manned space flight took place. It’s really a fearless deed that allowed you to peer into the unknown and expand the borders!

In honor of this significant event, we announce a [new creative video contest](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/33414-contest-stardust/). You have to “repeat” the achievement of the discoverers and create a video trailer for your research.

This thread for video clips only, discussion goes [there](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/33416-contest-stardust-discussion/).

Hi! I just finished my video “Into The Unknown”. I really hope you will enjoy it ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

Ingame name and more details in the description of the video.

I just finished “Life of a SC mineralogist!”

IGN: InfernalSam (also in the video)

nice trailers ^^

some "epinessé  on yours trailers

but as a freelance compositor/sound designer audio … hum…hum… sorry guys using other music without the rights isn’t allowed .

this video 're made to win a price so you can’t use music as fair use even you wrote who made the music/sounds .

be carefull , on youtube there’s the auto Id claims , your account can be block or erase … specially when you use the OST of Gladiators from han zimmers ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

12 hours ago, zzzfrogzzz said:

nice trailers ^^

some "epinessé  on yours trailers

but as a freelance compositor/sound designer audio … hum…hum… sorry guys using other music without the rights isn’t allowed .

this video 're made to win a price so you can’t use music as fair use even you wrote who made the music/sounds .

be carefull , on youtube there’s the auto Id claims , your account can be block or erase … specially when you use the OST of Gladiators from han zimmers ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Not gonna discuss the thing here since Akaurl clearly said that this thread isnt where to discuss things, first of all thanks. But ive been doing youtube for a long time now and my account has never been banned lol, i always credit the songwriter and say its copyright in the description of each video i make, ive even had a guy writing me but said that its okay.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

IGN: xXThunderFlameXx