Contest 'Stardust' (Discussion)

a5bbc6f38dfbb6a3b7abbc8e385c.jpg

57 years ago, the first human flight into space took place. On April 12, 1961 the ship ‘Vostok’ with Yuri Gagarin on board flew around our planet and safely returned to land! We want to once again congratulate you on this greatest achievement of humanity and encourage you to [take part in the research contest](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/36623-contest-stardust/)!

not sure about the “history” thingy, we have to write something linked to our screenshot? like a historical sentence that perfectly fit the screenshot?

13 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

not sure about the “history” thingy, we have to write something linked to our screenshot? like a historical sentence that perfectly fit the screenshot?

You are able to fit the screenshot or screenshot can follow the history. Whatever you want. Just history and screenshot should be linked together.

I prefer the “true” side of the game history, something that really happened throughout the years “in space”. However, it is quite challenging to find something and support it with a fitting screenshot at the same time… Is it allowed to edit the picture?

Just a small observation: on the russian forum the Evolution advanced pack contains one more item that the eng. forum translation is missing. I think it is the Invasion skin.

Evolution Advanced Pack ( Покрытие “Вторжение”, 7 дней према, Сундук с наклейками “Черепа”)

Evolution Advanced Pack (7 days of premium , Container with Skull stickers)

Btw, why are there differences in contest title and picture or in the patch picture? Yes, I can understand making the overall design more… “western”, so to speak, and people might not think back at those times the same way as russians (although I think most cultures have similar ‘romantic’ impressions of the golden ages of (their) history so people would get the reference of the title), but replacing the pictures of historic figures (while celebrating their historic achievements) is a bit odd. History is what it is, I think we space lovers can understand this and what I think you were afraid of is a bit of an overcautiosness… if you know what I mean.         

a little traduce of this contest from you, Endeav ?

i ll probably don’t do it, bc a bit too hard with my Enghish, but who know ?

1 hour ago, SheenShade said:

a little traduce of this contest from you, Endeav ?

Sure but I don’t fully understand it myself ^^

17 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Sure but I don’t fully understand it myself ^^

Huh? What? Why? Make up a story or find something that happened in game and tell us about it and in the mean time make a screenshot that is somewhat connected to your story. That’s all.

Ah, c’mon. Let me help you with an example:

“I was born. Then just waited 'til technology came to a level where SC could come to life. Playing it ever since. Now I am part of its story as well.”

Add any picture. Your are done. :))  

Oh got it, but I have no history to tell that come up ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

hmm… still not clear for me :confused:

ok, tried to do  something, hope will be ok

ok, tried to do  something, hope will be ok

Hmm… As I see, based on your quote, every being is part of the same interconnected system, and by killing one element of it you gain their part, their synergy. And that’s what we do in game. Kill each other to gain synergy…

k, I like it. 

ahah : ) well, wasn’t really what i thought but, wyh not ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Well, that’s deep

a5bbc6f38dfbb6a3b7abbc8e385c.jpg

The space of our game world is great and every day there are interesting discoveries in it. We asked our pilots tell or imagine history of world exploration and to take a screenshot that would reflect the beginning of the story or could become its cover. Congratulations to the winners!

P.S. Winners, please send me a message with the chosen reward.