Contest 'Star Poetry' (Discussion)

303e73cd9a01a2fefbdfd26037da.jpg

Today we congratulate all our pilot girls on the spring holiday! Let it make the cold and the harsh space better with a little spring warmth, sun and love! And we want to announce the start of a [creative contest of poems](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/33023-contest-star-poetry/), dedicated to today’s holiday and our girls!

We can pick just one of the topics, right? Xp

Nice idea! I would take the genre of Haiku!

P.S.:

The 8th of march is also the day of the beginning of the February Revolution (Февра́льская револю́ция) of 1917 and the end of the Romanov dynasty.

Poetry? But I suck at literature! Hm, I can come up with something. 100 Monos would do tbh, but GS would still be gr8 m8.

Here goes nothing xd

On 3/8/2017 at 3:24 PM, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Poetry? But I suck at literature! Hm, I can come up with something. 100 Monos would do tbh, but GS would still be gr8 m8.

free stuffs free stuff… but which will it be? Xenos or Monos?
perhaps the better everyone does, the better chance there is of a Mono reward over a Xeno reward?
I’m not complaining, but I am curious as to how it’s decided which is earned. Or does the winner pick which is their reward… that would be rather nice.

The poem has to be in English, literacy and correct formatting are welcome.

Ah I wanted to make a poem in alien language ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Soo when are the results coming? ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

303e73cd9a01a2fefbdfd26037da.jpg

We are ready to announce the results of our creative contest! Thanks to all participants, poets, who composed very romantic and inspiring poems about the holiday of spring!

Welp, congrats people ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Congrats !  ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)

grats and good game to all

(PS: is there a specific way to claim the reward or is it put automatically into the game? never won one of these contests before)

It will be there once you log in to the game ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Those, who have not received a deserved award, check your private mail on the forum!