Contest 'Space Memes' (Discussion)

[0e1ab829b7cf8cf2fddcb484caab.jpg](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/30133-contest-space-memes/)

Click on the dinosaur’s eye to know the details of the contest!

Good luck people!

Alright,alright,alright,i go my memes arsenal preapared,time to WIN THIS!

Alright,alright,alright,i go my memes arsenal preapared,time to WIN THIS!

5b5069dd8773ce57772c9aa2da90.jpg

Yep,first post,first place,now lets wait 2 weeks…well…

i can’t post my meme… anybody can tell me how to do it? usuall drag and drop doesnt work

i can’t post my meme… anybody can tell me how to do it? usuall drag and drop doesnt work

You may share it on any image hosting and upload with 785601459519511810044549827842.png.

Try Imgur

Try Imgur

And use the link with the BBCode for showing the image in the post and not just the link.

Take your picture and post it here then edit

http://imgur.com/memegen

Remember to make the image visiable use the image icon in the forums and on imgur once done use the “direct link” when posting on these forums.

You may share it on any image hosting and upload with 785601459519511810044549827842.png.

thank you! it worked! 

EDIT:

Anybody knows when t5 Destroyers come out?

Also when will Grav Lens be balanced?

Gravy will be strong and always over everything like a roast meal should be

Btw, how do you like our own dinosaur on the pic? :slight_smile:

Btw, how do you like our own dinosaur on the pic? :slight_smile:

It’s brilliant XD

Who drew it?

It’s brilliant XD

Who drew it?

Akaurl drew it for fun :slight_smile: We decided to make it our game art immediately! 

Akaurl drew it for fun :slight_smile: We decided to make it our game art immediately! 

I didn’t know Akaurl was an aspiring artist? XD

Did he draw the Mauler by any chance?

The contest will run until  April 15th. Winners will be chosen on  April 18th.

Do we have winners?

Results of the contest will be announced tomorrow (19th, April). Sorry for the delay!

Results of the contest will be announced tomorrow (19th, April). Sorry for the delay!

but-you.jpg

Whether he wins or not, I like Xzerberus’s entry a lot, the Sybil does look like a ship actually not a submarine because of the bottom part (the keel), but I still like it 'though, he’s got the right idea :smiley: