Contest 'Propaganda' (Posters)

6f201ceccabbbfc1f245e89e8fba.jpg

We ask for your help and offer you to draw a propaganda poster for the universe of Star Conflict! Discussion goes [there](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31107-contest-propaganda-discussion/).

lLEinaT.png

Spoiler

I had originally planned a drawing with 3 main parts, but couldn’t figure out how to draw it and make it look good at the same time, so I just stuck with this. Also because I wouldn’t be able to scan it with the frame (3d frame designed to match Federation architecture so it could, idk, be implemented into the ‘Ellydium’ Base sector or something idk) The upload failed, even though the image is only 36 megabytes, and the max is 50, I still cant upload it, so have a link instead.

Here’s what it looks like in real life:

http://imgur.com/a/HyYUi

Here is a direct link, however, it’s a lot more uhh, complete of a scan, so it has every white space between graphite marks.

http://i.imgur.com/zRj8uQN.jpg

I couldn’t get the full sized high-contrast scan to upload to imgur, but I have a non-hd version that works here, this is the submition version, the other one is just there to show what it looks like on paper:

57b0c82d5a2c2_PropagandaContestsumbissionOriginal.jpg.d3e85435fa1b3965286a6fa92056af79.jpg

Link to full size: PTMTUpm.jpg

Same problem with the white and stuff though (Because it’s so hd that it picks up everything).

Ok so this is the second time I have to type this, because my computer randomly went back a page, and it didn’t save my edit, so I will be more “brief” AHAHAHHAH If you get it you’re a terrible person, just kidding! Anyway, EVERYTHING IN THE ORIGINAL POST IS UN TOUCHED! I HAVE NOT EDITED ANYTHING UP THERE, I have simply added a spoiler so people can’t go crying to their momma’s that I hurt their feelings by posting 3 additional links with my image, one of which, somehow, not sure how, turned it’s self into an image, when the others didn’t and are still just links. THE EDIT IS EVERYTHING NOT WITHIN THE SPOILER.

Now, I think this is the last straw for me, as far as these competitions go. I’ve been getting a lot of hate from my entries in the past few competitions, such as the destroyer one, last one, and this one. I WILL NOT, delete the contents of this post, as I have the others, because this is my ONE AND ONLY SUBMISSION, and if I delete it, haha there goes my submission, which I’m sure some of you (not naming names) would be glad to see if I did do that, but I did put it in a spoiler, so if you get your feelings hurt over the three
additional links, two of which are links to what it looks like on paper, one of which is the full sized scanned version, which, again, somehow was turned into an image and the
others weren’t. Partly because without the full sized HD version, you would not be able to identify fine details such as, every single pencil stroke on the paper, and the other part, because I would be tampering with/editing my submission, after the submission end date. I will be adding evidence of what it looked like before I edited it, and after the edit, to prove I didn’t actually change anything there, for anyone looking for a weakness to disqualify me or something, I haven’t touched it. Ok, so with that out of the way, I would like to address the not even elephant in the room, I am actually getting a lot of hate over my posts in these competitions, and several people seem like they want me to stop, so here’s where I’m going to tell you how to do things correctly, you bratty spoiled children (only talking to the people who are, not everyone, everyone else, you’re fine). Here’s what you should do, if you want me to stop competing:

1): Stop giving me hate, and fanning flames, when you know I won’t let the flames grow. If you want someone to stop doing something, and you whine and complain, do you think they’re going to stop? Maybe if you’re a prepubescent teen with a really annoying voice, they will after a while, but on the internet, nobody can hear your voice, so you’ll have no luck there. If you are getting beaten by a gang in a dangerous neighborhood, and you whip out your whiney voice and say “Noooo staaahhpp ur dumb, I’m gonna call the cops on u!” do you think they’re going to stop? Pff, no, they’re just going to beat you harder, the same logic applies here, if you give me hate over my posts, and expect me to stop, then this is going way over your head, you see, if I win, I get money in rewards, I’m not going to stop getting paid just because you don’t like that I’m getting paid. If you want me to stop, don’t try to stop me, try to convince me to stop, which brings me to my next point.
2): Ask nicely, if you’re polite, and are truly sincere about it, and have a valid reason, and especially, if you’re a good sport, and you come and ask me nicely to skip a competition, because I had a win streak and you didn’t get any, and without me in the way you’d have a statistically higher chance of winning something, depending on who you are, how you’ve treated me and others in the past, and how you ask, I will may comply.
3): Don’t dis me, if you dis me, sure, I might delete everything I said during a competition, just to stop it, which in a way is submitting to your bullying (which you know, that’s what it is if you look at it closely xD), and gives you power over me, but this ain’t no middle school, there’s moderators here, and everything you post in these competitions, is a comment on a administrator’s post, and if it gets out of hand there may be consequences for your actions. It’s one thing to joke about your own work, as I have in several (actually nearly every one this year or so), and if you want to joke about someone else’s work, if they’re joking about it themselves, and that’s the mood of the conversation, and they seem fine with other’s comments on it, it will probably be ok, but making defamatory remarks, and dissing other people’s work? That’s unacceptable, there is nothing more that I despise in this discussing world, than dissing other people. It might not seem like it, but it can have serious, detrimental effects on their self esteem, for me though, it is ok to make bad remarks about me, to an extent, I don’t care at this point, at this point I care about very little in life, due to… previous things that have had serious detrimental effects on my self esteem, so I know it’s the real deal when things like that happen, you might not know, but you could play a part in someone killing themselves if you even do as much as post a comment saying “Kys this is horrible” on their work. So really, just, don’t. Ok?

Now CHILL TF OUT GUYS I HAVEN’T DONE ANYTHING WRONG EVERYTHING I DO IS WITHIN THE RULES! Except that one screen shot competition, which I know you guys have dissed me on behind my back, (but it’s funny and I’m cool with it because that was dumb) but I still, even now years (?) later, Iooked back on that a while ago, and still never found, ever, where it said “only 3” not on the forums post, nor the news post, so yea, I happened to have 2000 screenshots, and uploaded them. Now please, if you feel the need to hate on me, or really anyone else’s work, just, don’t, talk to your family about it, someone who isn’t also a part of star conflict, who can spread the word, if you’re going to tell someone, tell someone who doesn’t care, like your parents, they won’t care about a video game. Just try to be good sports, I know that is… difficult… for some (not naming names, still), but just try, being rude won’t get you anywhere… unless it’s a competition on being rude, then it would be… better but still not exactly ok.

I know, in the game we’re all mercenaries, and we have no cause for ethics as long as we get money, but here, on the forums, it’s different, there’s a lot of effort going into these competitions, and if you dis that, just so the people who win cry themselves to sleep and stop competing, just so you can win, you’ll probably be banned xD, and if not, the judges will probably know of you after hearing all your complaining, and judges are ruthless, brutal even, they won’t submit to you. Ethics matter here, in game, you’re killing people anyway, so being an ECM or Tackler is ok there ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

proof that I didn’t edit it: and yea, there’s pictures of the pictures within this spoiler, spoiler alert if you don’t want your feelings hurt over so many pictures and links.

Spoiler

57b254722e5f9_Changingcomments5.png.a87ff845c6f9f569275bf64e43e9ae43.jpg57b2548547e29_Changingcomments5.1.png.c085c838ff57698c5af84fa1fee575f4.jpg57b254971683c_Changingcomments5.2.png.35ca2419c879e67cd6de6b8b57ae1cbf.jpg

[Check](<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_08/57b254971683c_Changingcomments5.2.png.35ca2419c879e67cd6de6b8b57ae1cbf.png) the time difference between the screenshots I took before, and after editing, I didn’t change anything to my submission except add a spoiler.57b2549f42791_Changingcomments5.3.png.f2e6b24fd6adc1c032423fc100f51f8a.png

wCMXQw5.png

Spoiler

affiche.jpg.7fd2adac6970efcefeeccaa1f9440fc9.jpg

Time for someone to represent Jericho,it might not be who knows what but I’m more of a video artist.

For The Empire!

EMPIRE!.jpg.93699fa35810c2d7411059664c5557ab.jpg

Pirate.jpg.173bc0d24070368ec3e861b3d8e94881.jpg

Okey, not enough time to improve it sadly. 

So here it is. 

YntVHRA.png

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 6:58 PM, PapyMcBites said:

I had originally planned a drawing with 3 main parts, but couldn’t figure out how to draw it and make it look good at the same time, so I just stuck with this. The upload failed, even though the image is only 36 megabytes, and the max is 50, I still cant upload it, so have a link instead.

Work Process of the drawing ^  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I managed to get scans that do work, but are very low quality. Lowered Contrast and Brightness (Appears more like how it looks in real life) Not submission, only so you can see what it looks like irl, the crisp scan is the submission, I like it better than these simply because the lines are much easier to see, also because it’s a clean white background without creases in the paper and smudge marks…

THERE! I DELETED MY “DOUBLE SUBMISSION” WHICH WASNT EVEN A DOUBLE SUBMISSION BECAUSE I CLEARLY STATED IT WAS JUST SO YOU COULD SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, AND MY OTHER ONE IS MY SUBMISSION NOW CHILL TF OUT

57b0e5e448a8a_scpc.jpg.f3f44b3f966e114a3429c7124e678670.jpg

9 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

57b0e5e448a8a_scpc.jpg.f3f44b3f966e114a3429c7124e678670.jpg

Boobs–>here is a like.

I can’t delete this, but I can get rid of what’s in it, now CHILL OUT OMG

1 hour ago, PapyMcBites said:

Boi xDD I was actually discussing this before making mine, I was trying to think of what to do, and I was like “Oh, I know, boobs, and I’ll instantly win” but nah lol

Too bad you miss your chance xD

8 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Boobs–>here is a like.

The clickbait always works.

6 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

The clickbait always works.

![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)

all your propagandes are so nice  ![:fed007:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed007.png “:fed007:”) ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

10 hours ago, isalac said:

all your propagandes are so nice  ![:fed007:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed007.png “:fed007:”) ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

Finally something positive and not self-promoting! Yes,they are all great ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)  I think the judges will have a hard time choosing! It would be amazing if the best ones were actually put into the game in some form or other. Like on the hangar walls or something

Edit: oops just realised this isn’t discussion topic

I hope dev’s are gona give a little something to everyone ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

A thumbs up? xD  ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)