Contest 'Propaganda' (Discussion)

6f201ceccabbbfc1f245e89e8fba.jpg

Each mercenary knows what he wants and who he’s loyal to, whether it’s his favourite faction or freedom and boundless space. But maybe there are pilots among us who for various reasons have not yet decided for whom to fight and which laws to follow during the invasion.

We ask for your help and offer you to [draw a propaganda poster](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31106-contest-propaganda/) for the universe of Star Conflict!

So just design one of those images you see in the background of hangars? Like the “Kill one, kill ten, kill them all!” Things?

• The poster must include a slogan written in Russian.

Wait, Russian ?

Just now, Swifter43021 said:

Wait, Russian ?

??? o.O 

3 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

So just design one of those images you see in the background of hangars? Like the “Kill one, kill ten, kill them all!” Things?

Something like this, yes!

Just now, Swifter43021 said:

Wait, Russian ?

Mistake, sorry ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) English!

Can it be propaganda for your corp? Or only lore-related?

Thanks ! It becomes suddenly much easier in english.  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

1 minute ago, millanbel said:

Can it be propaganda for your corp? Or only lore-related?

Yes, it can.

I am going to like this contest. I already have a more or less finished concept idea. I hope I will have time for this.

Screen shots are allowed to use, right?

11 hours ago, Sinaka said:

Screen shots are allowed to use, right?

Yes, but it must be a poster anyway.

Join the Empire or you’ll be banned.

Just now, OmegaFighter said:

Join the Empire or you’ll be banned.

I like that one.

But noone can ban you in the universe of Star Conflict! ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Just now, Akaurl said:

But noone can ban you in the universe of Star Conflict! ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

What if I use my guns to ban people from their cockpits?

2 minutes ago, OmegaFighter said:

What if I use my guns to ban people from their cockpits?

What if people use cockpits to ban your guns? ![o_O](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007.png “o_O”)

1 minute ago, Akaurl said:

What if people use cockpits to ban your guns? ![o_O](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007.png “o_O”)

Impossibru

Join the Empire - don’t let things Drag on

Okey, I have an idea. This round is for me guys.

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 0:10 PM, Swifter43021 said:

Wait, Russian ?

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 0:10 PM, Sinaka said:

??? o.O 

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 0:10 PM, Akaurl said:

Something like this, yes!

Mistake, sorry ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) English!

Lol my cosmonautics day thing had Russian xD

57a51af75133c_Cyningdrawing.jpg.79cf758398dda136779c44e1669c33d2.jpg

All this time later and I still haven’t finished the shading ._. also it still looks cooler irl than this photo ever will (I should have scanned this like the x-day one)

10 minutes ago, PapyMcBites said:

Lol my cosmonautics day thing had Russian xD

57a51af75133c_Cyningdrawing.jpg.79cf758398dda136779c44e1669c33d2.jpg

All this time later and I still haven’t finished the shading ._. also it still looks cooler irl than this photo ever will (I should have scanned this like the x-day one)

Nice! Will you scan it and color it later? 

I’m drawing a ship for this contest too. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

YntVHRA.png

WIP

I’ll remove all the copy_pasted_from_google chocolate and turrets, to make all the ship details (like the eagle) in chocolate. It’ll look much better.

Yummy