Contest 'Photo cosplay' (Discussion)

What character do you like the most? :001j:

Someone do a Miss Summer cosplay plox.

Someone need to cosplay as a ship.

Someone need to cosplay as a ship.

Mauler.

Take a cardboard, color it to looks like a mauler (easier to do, a big fat square) and justify yourself with a “I’m cosplaying in the character who is inside the ship”.

My fav ships by the looks are the Sword series,but as for gameplay by far TIger-M is the worst,but one that i find good is Axe since its very customizable so i think i wood do that,but i suck at art stuff so i guess i wont take part in this.

Can I just sit down in front of my computer justifying myself by saying that I’m cosplaying a jericho pilot neuro-controlling his ship?

Working out how to do shoulder guards without them ending up looking shockingly crap. Every damn faction has them…!

Paper mache. Our get actual shoulder guards, mod them :stuck_out_tongue:

Working out how to do shoulder guards without them ending up looking shockingly crap. Every damn faction has them…!

If you are doing a cosplay,this will be the cringiest contest i will ever witness,i guess i wont login the forums this month,or at least to post the guide for the Scatterspread Cyning as i made it last night and i was like"xxxx it,if the T5 DDs wil be released in fall i will have time to get the monos back…"

Cosplay as spaceships is the best idea ever! There’s already enough “dress up as humanoid form” cosplays XD

Just for fun I guess I’ll really do a Mauler Cosplay.

“Just for fun”

Just for fun I guess I’ll really do a Mauler Cosplay.

“Just for fun”

That man tried

8312305900_b3aa6f425b_z-480x320.jpg

should have added rule that you cant cosplay with friends because that would be OP and we cant have fun with friends anymore

*Looking for some cosplay photos*  :01111:

I can see this being a very low turnout contest.

I can see this being a very low turnout contest.

Or maybe everyone to busy enjoying the squads again  :006j:

Well there is a time issue too, I don’t really have enough time to set up a costume, though I could just get some cardboard or paper XD

Well there is a time issue too, I don’t really have enough time to set up a costume, though I could just get some cardboard or paper XD

GS are still waiting for the winners) I guess, cardboards and paper still can bring some to you  :004j:

Didn’t have time to enter. Seems nobody else did either…