Contest “Bug Hunters”

6a93941ae7455245c6b85ef47f98.jpg

Pilots! Each correct and confirmed bug report about **[Waz’Got Testing](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/34325-testing-the-new-%E2%80%98ellydium%E2%80%99-ship-wazgot-on-9-and-10-ranks/) **will be rewarded! Simply start a thread following [This Pattern](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/) in [This Section!](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/337-ptbugs/)

It’s simple:

• Describe your bug as detailed as possible and follow the form

• In the bug can be reproduced by the developers, the author will receive 50 xenocrystals! The most important reports’ authors - 500 xenocrystals!

Rewards will be supplied after the end of the mass testing. Good hunting!

Sincerely,

Star Conflict Team

Would ‘Star Conflict pt is not compatible with Gallium9’ count? (I can’t say which SC update broke it)

There are many things to report.

Btw, I would love something else than monos.

Way too much work for no promised reward. I wont help you Nerf anything for free or a few dozen parts if I am lucky. Even if you gave them ($5 worth of game stuff) 1500gs its still nearly nothing for that much work.

FYI the bug report part where you send logs shouldn’t be viewable by anyone other than the devs. There is a lot of information that can be used to dox. I have already proven this in the past. long standing bug that never got fixed. So even if you were paying I would never submit a log that can be read by anyone. Too much data that can be used for nefarious deeds unrelated to the game.

I am not gonna prove the point again, I was in trouble the last time I did. You all are so wide open it aint funny. You all need to learn a thing or 2 about security through obscurity.

The day I scroll through the bug section and cant view or download the log, I will at least change my mind about you guy’s security protocols.

1 hour ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

FYI the bug report part where you send logs shouldn’t be viewable by anyone other than the devs. There is a lot of information that can be used to dox. I have already proven this in the past. long standing bug that never got fixed. So even if you were paying I would never submit a log that can be read by anyone. Too much data that can be used for nefarious deeds unrelated to the game.

I am not gonna prove the point again, I was in trouble the last time I did. You all are so wide open it aint funny. You all need to learn a thing or 2 about security through obscurity.

The day I scroll through the bug section and cant view or download the log, I will at least change my mind about you guy’s security protocols.

I’m now wondering what there is in the logs (except chat logs) what gives more informations about you away then your Steam Page? Memory Dumps are another critical part, but they get automatically send with logs to Gaijin.