Contest 'Blockbuster' (Discussion)

b558cf8a92874d1869a5907cdecb.jpg

Surely, many of you have at least once imagined yourself in film during various situations in combat. In the vast expanses of the Star Conflict universe you can find different plots: adventure, action, comedy, mystery and even romance. [We offer you to activate your imagination and come up with a poster for a movie, based on the moments from our favourite game.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/36855-contest-blockbuster/)

Didn’t I win this last time? And why is Deelena here? Anyway, nice to see them around!

Nice! Already have few ideas ^^, gl hf everyone!

I am almost done with mine…

So like… Make up a movie that would be in the SC universe? Sounds cool but I haven’t touched photoshop in like a year. XD

Aren’t you interested in the Jericho post-numans? I would like to watch a film based on the travels of the Singularity ships. The remnants of the Jerri cyborgs, they must still have digitized human souls who have been roaming the depths of space for thousands of years. Imagine all the experience they have acquired! The dread and joy of

Open Space

:

Singularity.thumb.JPG.7c2569473664f2cf96d6748786302d34.JPG

That was why I posted my poster here, because I want to see the updates to the Open Space, which the devs promised so long ago. However, usually it takes them about 6 months to issue important updates in one huge bundle: ](<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_05/Singularity.JPG.37794d5bcc935fd97943ee364d4b6853.JPG)

would it be possible to preview what each sticker looks like so we know what we’re getting when we chose?

nice incentives –

Thank you ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Hmm, not a whole lot of entries so far, but there’s still 9 more days… I’m still undecided on the final edit of mine

On 18/05/2018 at 1:59 AM, PapyMcBites said:

Hmm, not a whole lot of entries so far, but there’s still 9 more days…

I thought they forgot, like in case with the xenochips they did not withdraw after the end of the event. I was planning to buy a premium ship for 1.600 Xenos, and I had to pay about 400GS for the Xenos they sold in boxes. I was b+tthurt.

5b052b52056f6_2018-05-23(11).png.45075237c79d04c84db270481f99df33.jpg

layers are fun

This must have taken so long but it was damn worth it! You reck us all  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

3 hours ago, PapyMcBites said:

5b052b52056f6_2018-05-23(11).png.45075237c79d04c84db270481f99df33.jpg

layers are fun

I saw the final result… very good job ![:003:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003.png “:003:”)

Speak for yourself

[@gamover189189](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/259813-gamover189189/) Thanks! I spent about 24 hours total on this including taking screenshots in game and making them transparent. It would have taken even longer if I didn’t already have an idea, but I was going to do this for last year’s contest with pencil and paper and I didn’t even find out about the contest until a few days before it closed so I never finished.

PowerPoint wasn’t the only thing I used, I also used MS Paint and pixlr.com to make things transparent and add the color shift around the edge, the color shift inside the border was done with a filter on an app my phone has called Retrica (which unfortunately lowered the image quality by creating a JPEG instead of the PNG it was originally. I wouldn’t recommend using PowerPoint for this though, it isn’t “free” for everyone. Its free for me because my county gets free Microsoft 365 for school, and its no photoshop. It’s pretty good for amateur 3d text generation, color correction, creating gradients, shadows, and all that jazz but halfway through stacking layers it started to slow down a lot.

Even if everyone wanted to use it, there would be no way to tell if people just used better tools like photoshop or something instead.

I use paint.net for my post… is free and has a good features

Winners will be announced at the end of the month.

really? noone used gimp?

I do