Contest 'Blockbuster' (Discussion)

contest_blockbuster_ru.jpg

Surely, many of you have at least once imagined yourself as movie heroes, finding themselves in intense situations during battles. In the vast Star Conflict universe you can find different subjects: adventure, action, comedy, mysticism and even romance. We suggest you [fantasize and imagine what poster of Star Conflict movie would look like](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/33671-contest-blockbuster/).

I call Alien vs Predator.

Can we at least get x2 the prices so its kinda worth some consideration?

QBMu9bX.jpg
iz dis too much?

At least write “harassment” instead of “resistance”, jeez must I do a guide about everything for you guys…

5 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Can we at least get x2 the prices so its kinda worth some consideration?

They don’t have enough even for the toilet paper. ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

12 hours ago, Koromac said:

They don’t have enough even for the toilet paper. ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Xenocrystal toilet paper.

It lives!

21 hours ago, Entersprite said:

QBMu9bX.jpg
iz dis too much?

[@Entersprite](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242779-entersprite/) post it in proper thread…

I saw a good one in the Russian forum but I can’t up vote it.

All these masterpieces thx guys ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Well, I just found out about this - suppose I’ll use the remaining like 2 days to throw something together… however; it must be done, someone must ask, and it may as well be me.

Consider it; are the [crappy] rewards for a dying game [that the developers are seemingly (notice I put “seemingly” in there so you can’t say I’m saying that this as fact and ban me for it) killing on purpose] really worth the time and effort?

The answer is a simple no. I could make enough money mowing lawns in the same time that this will take me that I could buy more xenos with what I earned than what is offered as a reward. These competitions are practically impractical jokes now. However, I’m lazy - we’re all lazy - and don’t want to mow lawns.

Or in short, the effort put into something heavily outweighs the prize, so the prize is not worth getting, thus, not worth at all.

56 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Or in short, the effort put into something heavily outweighs the prize, so the prize is not worth getting, thus, not worth at all.

The real question that needs to be asked is “Is it even worth playing this game anymore since I don’t want to lose money over this?”

I have a zero-dolla policy on games so i don’t have these problems, the game is worth playing, just not the pvp aspect.

I really can’t wait for the OS rework, I wonder how different it will be…

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 0:26 PM, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I really can’t wait for the OS rework, I wonder how different it will be…

A brief history of OS as we know it!

Release: Its a whole new place, with a brand new attitude, but you’ve still gotta kill em all; Star Conflict Invasion!

Distant past: Pretty good, lot of places to go, lots of people, and it is extremely profitable!

Recent past: Curled up, died, and now it’s rotten, smells like something I’d forgotten.

Current: I think my toilet clogged trying to flush this away. Well, might as well scrape off a few more “EnRiChEd” Monocrystals before I get the plunger.

Future: Probably worse than a Shisno.

From the few info we got about os rework I just hope we’ll still be able to control the ship in 3rd person

I didn’t even get to finish mine - not like it matters with rewards so not worth the effort that you could probably get them in game in under half an hour.

9 hours ago, PapyMcBites said:

I didn’t even get to finish mine - not like it matters with rewards so not worth the effort that you could probably get them in game in under half an hour.

Under half an hour, once a week.

9 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Under half an hour, once a week.

I had 3 days from when I found out about it. Also it takes me a lot longer for these because the only image editing software I have is MS Paint, so if I want anything that looks remotely good I have to draw it. Also I’ve had a lot going on this week so not even 3 days was enough.