Conspiracy Alert News: We have been betrayed!

Conspiracy Alert News:

Tai’Kin random boxes for 100000 credits are cursed!

FUHRb8y.png

The truth is out there: 10/10 everywhere. 5/6 items are all maxed out. But 1 item isn’t. 0 out of 10.

gIH5KLv.png

As you can see, items from the boxes got “stolen” after specified time limit.

tSHH2qw.png

Conspiracy Alert News - There is a war on for your wallet!

1.That is not a container that you get from the tasks.

2.Stop selling your stuff for credits Coromak

3.There is something called “expiration date” on food items, you shouldn’t keep them in your pockets for too long or else eating them will give you a very bad tummy ache.

11 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

1.That is not a container that you get from the tasks.

2.Stop selling your stuff for credits Coromak

3.There is something called “expiration date” on food items, you shouldn’t keep them in your pockets for too long or else eating them will give you a very bad tummy ache.

1. Yeah it is from tasks. “Alien recon evolution” is their name.

2. It’s better than having the items be erased forever with no profit.

3. This only reinforces his point.

Resource limits are some of the dumbest things ever. Like random containers. And premium market.

Bank called today and said I’m OVER the allowed amount and I have to destroy the rest.  ![:015_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015_2.png “:015_2:”)

Mail used to last 30 days, i’ll just leave this here…

“You’ll have to re-send the check. I was out yesterday and my mail was destroyed.”

yeah its 1 day only. Tried that ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Well while we are talking about things that may or may not be true, does it seem like the destroyer parts containers are a lot worse when there is a sale on for them? I got 10 x 5, every single batch was 1 EB and then 10 to 15 raw beryllium.

the  real question is “why would anybody ever spend money on this game”  come on guys  this is not a new  thing . all game are like this  rigged boxes and lottery percentages that start at .0001% chance . but Star Conflict has some of the highest prices for common resources that give you the same LOW chance to get something. so rather than spam the  forums with conspiracy theory’s just stop wasting you real world cash on this  ridiculously expensive game. you know  your going to get screwed if you buy it  so … DON’T BUY IT!!!..   farm it  and let the  idiots buy the  resources and pay you GS in the  crappy trading system .