Connie Aren the Captain of the Federation Expeditionary Fleet.

The center continues publishing personal files of our key mercenary liaisons. 

This week we are introducing to you Connie Aren the Captain of the Federation Expeditionary Fleet. 

Woman with nerves of steel! Veteran of numerous military compaigns. The voice of Federation.

Top Secret! Personnel with AAA access only.

b0e7e92a21b4db56ff4c283680c4.png

You forgot to put in height and weight. :wink:

She’s in love with Lucas Horn? Oooooh, drama. Please let there be a love triangle in there somewhere.

She’s in love with Lucas Horn? Oooooh, drama. Please let there be a love triangle in there somewhere.

You want to turn Star Conflict into a soap opera?  :005j:

You want to turn Star Conflict into a soap opera?  :005j:

Of course! I can hear the cheesy lines already.

“Lucas, I thought the biomorphs had gotten you…”

i wanna read the rest of these…

Give me the one from Jericho. That Cybernetic dude with bad temper for Cybers.

Give me the one from Jericho. That Cybernetic dude with bad temper for Cybers.

Oh that one baldie… whats-his-face…

Top Secret! Personnel with AAA access only.

I stopped reading here. 

jk and koromac, she wouldn’t tell them her height and weight. the first person who asked got slapped in a sanguine manner. 

I like how we can’t know what military actions she has been involved with, but her comatose sister is right out in the open. Bad guys get sister, easy coercion for military secrets…

Also, if she’s the one in charge of punishing crimes against the federation, that means she’s got a special interest in ex-federation soldiers turned pirates, correct? I’m surprised she even talks to me. :smiley:

I like how we can’t know what military actions she has been involved with, but her comatose sister is right out in the open. Bad guys get sister, easy coercion for military secrets…

Also, if she’s the one in charge of punishing crimes against the federation, that means she’s got a special interest in ex-federation soldiers turned pirates, correct? I’m surprised she even talks to me. :smiley:

Or me, having started as Jericho and still trying to advance further as Jericho (and empire)