Connection to server lost!

Bug report: Issue started with 1.4.5 update.

I lost connection while being in hangar.

I was unable to reconnect.

Issue only lasted for about one minute.

My internet connection was fine.

Before I could run any tools, the problem subsided.

Logs: (Only check at the end of the log, before 11:00 PM)

[2017.06.30 22.14.47.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14763)

Is it repeated now ?

22 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Is it repeated now ?

It happened again yesterday. We lost connection to server and we were unable to connect for several minutes. Server under heavy load and connection lost messages.

ConnTest:

[conntest.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14783)

Also: 

Everything works fine like chat etc… But as soon as I enter a co-op game, I get a lost connection message from the game and iv tried every region. I think I just waisted 6 gigs downloading this game… Noping not though, this game looks awesome! 

13 hours ago, gearsoldier22 said:

Everything works fine like chat etc… But as soon as I enter a co-op game, I get a lost connection message from the game and iv tried every region. I think I just waisted 6 gigs downloading this game… Noping not though, this game looks awesome! 

You literally answered to the post saying what you should do in this case ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

On 4.7.2017 at 11:43 AM, Koromac said:

It happened again yesterday. We lost connection to server and we were unable to connect for several minutes. Server under heavy load and connection lost messages. …

Happened to me, too, yesterday.

But I know this ‘lockout’ happens now and then … not big deal for me.

Maybe related to dynamic switch in server and inter-server exchange and update …?

19 hours ago, avarshina said:

Happened to me, too, yesterday.

Please, if repeated, make separate bugreport