Connection issues

*Edited*

thanks and good luck fixing it. 

Most Sincerely,

ArcTic

post-246292-0-47797000-1428952037.png

Thread subject must be informative and briefly display the content of the thread. It is forbidden to write the message text in capital letters (except for acronyms).

How to create [bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/).

Description: Lag like you wouldn’t believe. (i thought that perhaps that was obvious)

I expected there to be no lag like any other game that has decent servers.

I was on a European server. Previously, this has happened on rus servers.

This has been happening since friday for me. i didn’t play on thursday so maybe that’s when it started.

All the time on eu servers and sometimes on rus servers. it used to be all the time on rus servers tho.

Logs are in old thread that you locked and screeny is up there.

friday after 2 o’clock pacific time (pm), saturday all day,  and today all day so far.

are you happy now? Will you give this a number please? 

now it has appeared to stop on eu servers. only for one game so far. 

screw this ping. i am quitting t5 and going to t1 and t2. maybe t3 too. i can’t get good ping anywhere except those lower tiers. when you want me to stop roflstomping nubs, fix the servers. Idk why you don’t have them in centralized locations anyways where everyone will have better ping. except for u.s. server of course. don’t want europeans and russians to have ping issues. that would be terrible! they might quit!!

so i guess you don’t need to fix the servers after all. 

screw this ping. i am quitting t5 and going to t1 and t2. maybe t3 too. i can’t get good ping anywhere except those lower tiers. when you want me to stop roflstomping nubs, fix the servers. Idk why you don’t have them in centralized locations anyways where everyone will have better ping. except for u.s. server of course. don’t want europeans and russians to have ping issues. that would be terrible! they might quit!!

so i guess you don’t need to fix the servers after all. 

You can’t go to t1 dude.

You can’t go to t1 dude.

why? if the devs don’t want me pwning Aces, they should fix the servers so i can actually play other tiers. 

why? if the devs don’t want me pwning Aces, they should fix the servers so i can actually play other tiers. 

No, like you can’t.  You get put in t2.

No, like you can’t.  You get put in t2.

really? dangit. that would explain everything. 

ArcTic, can you please upload your game logs and system specs for convenience? Thanks :slight_smile:

game logs are on my old post that they closed. specs are fully adequate and it’s a network problem. 

specs are 32 gigs of ram, quad core fx 4100, and 2 older gpus way oced. 

do you have a connection issues on US servers? 

NOTE: we have now some perfomance issues on LINUX clients. (will be fixed @nearest patch)

as for the whole picture this is a preference regions for you (most preferred (the less pl/lat) on top)

• US

• EU

• RU

• ASIA

What OS does the star conflict servers even use? I hope its linux.