Congratulation devs

I’ve played a few games in the prime time and i got no bots, but in the not so prime time i got those scary no miss lazor bots, wasnt really a fun experience.

36 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I’ve played a few games in the prime time and i got no bots, but in the not so prime time i got those scary no miss lazor bots, wasnt really a fun experience.

Actually, whenever I play I get bots since I play almost in all time zones.

The only difference is if they get replaced with live people or not.

The only time that I perhaps don’t see bots in PvP is when I hot join = another bad thing.

Please please please make PvP pure player vs player

When I hit jackpot in PvE and get 190 ping + two bots and one real player that is worse than bot  ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

http://prntscr.com/ldfg34

The only good thing in this dark game is that I can thumb up bots now. ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

bots in pvp are really not needed.

nor are these “aliens spawn in a pvp” events.

The aliens are fine for the most part, nowhere near as powerful as they were… Whatever, they add some variety to pvp ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

4 hours ago, Scar6 said:

The aliens are fine for the most part, nowhere near as powerful as they were… Whatever, they add some variety to pvp ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

No they dont !

5 hours ago, g4borg said:

bots in pvp are really not needed.

nor are these “aliens spawn in a pvp” events.

100% my opinion as well.

4 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Play PvE or Co-op if you like npc bots, I really don’t like that.

PvP = PLAYER vs PLAYER