Completing destroyer modules is like winning the lottery!

Players who have been around probably don’t care about this…but as someone who built a destroyer right after modules must be assembled…

I have to say, it is nigh impossible to build a tempest launcher, gravy lens, wormhole projector, or photon emitter.

Each requires a “very rare part” that just is too hard to get. Nobody sells these parts because they’re so rare. It’s not “rare”, it’s “very rare”.

Result: I have been using a destroyer with the useless blaster and plasma turret for  months , with no hope of changing. 

Please , consider changing the drop rates.

inb4 someone say trade the parts…

They should make destroyer tasks, where you can buy such items with credits. This Iridium and GS thing is pure BS.

We ask for the Trading system, not for this randomware.

Truuuuuu.

This is why I always buy one of everything as it comes out. They always remove it or change how it is obtained.

Anyways yeah the market system is useless for normal players and there is no hope of getting anything of use from iri containers.

Also I have the (t4?) BP for it if you want. Maybe T3. Idk. Haven’t looked.

Well, this sucks… There has to be a better way.

If I knew what the drop rate was for rare/very rare I could give you the probability of obtaining the items, and the average cost to each player in Iridium. It would probably blow your mind. Of course, we will never get official drop rates, and I haven’t bought nearly enough containers of various sorts to even take a guess.

As probabilities go: There will be a 5% demographic that will end up paying out the exhaust pipe for them… Question: Do you feel lucky, punk? Huh, do you?

It’s not always the blueprint that is hard to find.

I have listed below the “super rare” (ie. impossible to find) part for each of the modules. If you EVER get one of the listed items, PM me (haha), or probably sell it for $$$$GS, because tons of people with crappy destroyers are stuck looking for them. 

Wormhole Projector 11
Blueprint R7-9 (Alpha-3)

Wormhole Projector 14
“Frame” R10-12 (Beta-3) (mislabeled as “lens”, translation error)

Tempest Launcher 11
Rotary gear R7-9 (Alpha-4)

Tempest Launcher 14
Blueprint R10-12 (Beta-4)

Gravitational Lens 14
Matter converter R10-12 (Beta-5)

Photon Emitter 13
Frame R10-12 (Beta-6)

And it’s not that obtaining one of these super-rare parts will make you special- all the work just makes you less disabled than other destroyer owners who just bought their modules before the patch.

For those who got destroyer modules before they did the ridiculous change, congrats. You have a ship that is useful. For the rest of us, well…we just have a big, pretty, punching bag.

You guys need a merchant. I have told the merchant from CH4OS about this post. Maybe he will contact OP with something to offer.

“super rare” parts probably have 1-5% chance of loot. It would be doable if the containers were free.

But currently it’s impossible to fully build a destroyer + modules alone. You  have  to use GS into trading.

Considering that trading both requires some players to pay AND  that it’s extremely hard to sell due to spam… Then dessies are doomed.

22 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

“super rare” parts probably have 1-5% chance of loot. It would be doable if the containers were free.

But currently it’s impossible to fully build a destroyer + modules alone. You  have  to use GS into trading.

Considering that trading both requires some players to pay AND  that it’s extremely hard to sell due to spam… Then dessies are doomed.

Iridium in many ways is now considered as a rare and very hard commodity to come by.

Even more than GS. However, GS is the last resort, if you need an item, but Trading is a chaos that is very similar to a lottery ticket.

I think that Destroyer modules should stay as they were, or if they are like this, they should only cost credits, but not Iridium.

This is simply ridiculous and non-productive way that makes newbies suffer.

The main reason why parts are so rare is because iridium is spent on taikin stuff and nobody buys the other bundles. Also it’s not like you can find iri anywhere so things get even more rare and people got their destros, well most of them while the new owners are faced with an issue of much bigger proportions than just grind. I’ll try to persuade some changes in these cashes to at least make it simpler or something, meanwhile try to use the trade subsection of the forum to get what you need, if you can spend some GS.

[https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/forum/354-trading-classified/](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/354-trading-classified/)

also check out the suggestion 

I feel so bad for new players ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)