Compensation for players

944fda1d403abf2129a80ba8098f.jpg.3535bac112e5508c03891fdb70dc5ee8.jpg

Greetings, pilots! This is UMC. Recently our communication channels were temporarily captured by the pirates. It was their fault that you have received a letter with a reward that did not belong to you.

Since the letter was activated by many pilots, our command decided to roll back the accounts of those who accepted it from the state of 24.10.2020 to the state as of morning 23.10.2020. As a compensation for the caused inconvenience, we send everyone who accepted the incorrect letter a premium license for one day.

In addition, in order to avoid losing progress in the “Sinister Marathon”, for all players who have lost progress in the completed tasks, the tasks will be automatically counted upon the Marathon’s completion. So don’t miss the new tasks, all of them will be counted in the overall standing! 

In case you lost in-game purchases due to the accounts rollback, please contact technical support.

Best regards,

Star Conflict Team

I don’t understand the Sinister marathon competion count.

The second day was rolledback so my counter is on 4/7 while it should be 5/7. How can I complete the marathon then? Or is it sufficient to only get 6/7 (if you have lost one)

or will it be added again?

44 minutes ago, BulletSpeed said:

I don’t understand the Sinister marathon competion count.

The second day was rolledback so my counter is on 4/7 while it should be 5/7. How can I complete the marathon then? Or is it sufficient to only get 6/7 (if you have lost one)

or will it be added again?

If you lost progress due to a rollback, this task will automatically be counted at the end of the marathon.

43 minutes ago, Sshedi said:

If you lost progress due to a rollback, this task will automatically be counted at the end of the marathon.

thx for the info

On 10/26/2020 at 11:56 AM, Sshedi said:

I just finished all tasks (still no final reward, counter sticks on 6/7)