combat recon exploit

1. I was about to kill the enemy captain then he intentionally disconnected from the game.

2. the enemy captain should be eliminated.

3. I almost killed the enemy captain.

4. the enemy captain intentionally disconnected from the game when he was about to die

seconds later, our captain was taken out by them and they got a new captain due to exploiting the game mechanism.

5.once so far.

6.(UTC+8).log 2016.12.04 09.42.58.zip

disconnect.jpg.e8f3bd8c5ffdcf87c30be077f594c528.jpg

mhm… really don’t get why would he do that intentionally, since you don’t recieve any rewards if disconnected. Maybe for the sake for squadmates or other playersfrom the corp but even then, that sounds weird.

Either way, I’m sure nothing will be changed, because the previous system proved worse. It was most likely a troll of some sorts.

29 minutes ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

mhm… really don’t get why would he do that intentionally, since you don’t recieve any rewards if disconnected. Maybe for the sake for squadmates or other playersfrom the corp but even then, that sounds weird.

Either way, I’m sure nothing will be changed, because the previous system proved worse. It was most likely a troll of some sorts.

If you disconnect it changes of Captain. 

You can then reconnect

dafug!! Nice trick!

Makes it impossible to lose cap. Def bug. Lol

4 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

If you disconnect it changes of Captain. 

You can then reconnect

if you dc, you won’t get an option to return to battle.

Only network problems let you return to battle.

5 hours ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

if you dc, you won’t get an option to return to battle.

Only network problems let you return to battle.

He’s probably pulling his Ethernet plug then plugging it back in.

I think I’m way too lazy for that. srsly.

ofc I would need to see the full log to see either if the player joined back or nah.

Edit: oh shieet just now I realised I met the OP earlier in the game who told me lrfs are useless. Now I’m sure this guy is a scrub and that player most likely just dcd cuz trolling.

13 minutes ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

I think I’m way too lazy for that. srsly.

ofc I would need to see the full log to see either if the player joined back or nah.

Edit: oh shieet just now I realised I met the OP earlier in the game who told me lrfs are useless. Now I’m sure this guy is a scrub and that player most likely just dcd cuz trolling.

Just disconnect from wifi/eternet in parameters. It takes not more than a second and does the same.

yes, but he still dcd! …would need to see the logs whether he joined back.

Nowadays you can’t just insult ppl for dcing, cuz the client is so unstable. I disconnect sometimes myself because I entered a battle and the game wanted me to.

Hello there) We’ve informaed about this thing and already working under possible solution. At the moment we can recomend to report such pilots using ingame report system.

8 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

Hello there) We’ve informaed about this thing and already working under possible solution. At the moment we can recomend to report such pilots using ingame report system.

sorry, but how are you going to distinguish whether the player actually disconnected on reason or if it was that unlucky moment when the network fell / the client crashed?

(from a personal experience - my network crashes quite often considering the rest of the world and I cannot do anything about it. The same goes for the unstability of client exe when joining a battle)

Not that I support those kind of players, but your statement is invalid if you are trying to prove one allegation or another. The defendant can always come up with a counter-allegation, and since there is a thing called a privacy policy of a personal matter / thing, you won’t be able to look into the pc / network logs, unless you get an authorization.

Or at least I think that is the way it works.

I thought there was a delay before they self destruct? So you cannot simply DC your internet and get a self destruct in a time critical period of “just about to die”.

There is the DC at beginning of battle to avoid being captain, though I don’t see much of this tactic anyway.