Color maps?How do you even?

I saw it on some videos about the game,don’t really remember which ones,but the mini-map(the one that pops up when you press Tab)was coloured,while mine is just plain blue,is there any mod or version that you have to download or is it a secret setting?Someone enlighten me.

Options: visuals: monochrome display: off

Options: visuals: monochrome display: off

Guess I was blind,thx for the tip m8.

Yeah I don’t know why the coloured one isn’t set by default, it’s so beautiful!

Yeah I don’t know why the coloured one isn’t set by default, it’s so beautiful!

Yup. You can even see big ship models (Destroyers and with high resolution, frigates), laser beams, projectiles, and explosion.

Though for some reason those beautimus things are only visible on some maps in some gamemodes. Either that or it randomly turns off (which sucks).

I’ve also found a nifty way to annoy the teams on smaller maps by flying my big ol frigate/dessy to the very top of the map and sit in front of the camera. XD

(Works best with a sniper or long-range fighter.

All they can see is me and my alien skin~

I’ve also found a nifty way to annoy the teams on smaller maps by flying my big ol frigate/dessy to the very top of the map and sit in front of the camera. XD

Lol it seriously works?? That’s amazing. 

Though for some reason those beautimus things are only visible on some maps in some gamemodes. Either that or it randomly turns off (which sucks).

All they can see is me and my alien skin~

The camera on the top of the map has a range of rendering content: if you go too up or too down from that range, you (and what ever else you do) wont be displayed even if the size is enough to be seen from that distance. I already tried to go to the highest part of the map but…surprise, my ship dissapeared at some point.

(Me wasting a lot of time exploring with the map camera):

QJnRg1S.png

rRcl5DX.png

Pro tip: You can push a sentry drone directly onto the camera if you know how to do it