Collecting Tax

I right click our sector to collect tax but It is not doing anything when I right click. I didn’t do it before so idk why its not working. I am a VP so maybe it didn’t get coded in? In other words a VP can move the dread when you right click a sector that the dread is not in.

screenshot-170528-104017.jpg.9ba0f5013fe730e0d3c4f648014ea8f1.jpg

“Collect tax” just means that after you win a PvP battle you will get the stated reward. You do not get it instantly without doing anything.

It’s silly.

That’s not the problem. I cant even activate it to begin collecting tax on the sector so that I can win some lame pvp battles for some lame neo I don’t need but my needing it isn’t the point either.

Looks like you are collecting tax already.

I have won multiple PvP battles, t5,  since reset and the tokens remaining is still max amount and got no neo not to mention I haven’t collected tax on it since we got it.

[https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/forum/213-bug-report-section/](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/213-bug-report-section/)

2 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

I have won multiple PvP battles, t5,  since reset and the tokens remaining is still max amount and got no neo not to mention I haven’t collected tax on it since we got it.

Read it, m8. No free stuff in T5 for you ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

tEeC1fn.jpg

T5 =/= R5

oooooh so you cant do it with r15 anymore? wtf did they remove that for?

32 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

oooooh so you cant do it with r15 anymore? wtf did they remove that for?

Year ago?

?

just last week or so ago I did it with r15. I have always been able to use higher rank to collect tax just nothing lower than…

7 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

?

just last week or so ago I did it with r15. I have always been able to use higher rank to collect tax just nothing lower than…

That’s BS  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

20 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

That’s BS  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

can’t tell if you are just messing with me…

lol maybe you aren’t understanding man. I am not doing dreads, I am collecting the tax and doing r15 pvp and it works until this last update and now I cant even right click on the owned sector to tax it.

when your sector has a blue aura it means its already activated to collect taxes, and I believe since they removed r14 destroyers from being craftable that you need to collect taxes with the ranks assigned with the sector, this one for example 7-9.

yeah, Idk why but it worked for r7-9. I have always been able to do r15 before so why not now? also I never did actually right click on it and say collect the tax but whatever, easier if it does it for me anyway ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

For those that answered in this thread and anyone else that reads, I am not sure what the problem was yesterday, but today not only am I getting the reward but I used r15 just now to do it. If you don’t believe me then go do r15 now and if you don’t run into Eugenius and his taikin, the only ship he knows how to use now, then you aren’t doing t5.

Also, we only own one sector and I haven’t had to right click on it to collect tax so I guess its automatic now. It may have been like that before too but the last corp I was in had 3 sectors and I had to right click on them and collect everyday.

Also about you guys that only use broken ships, is this how you want your corp to be seen? The only way you can succeed is to use broken ships? If my corp did that I would be ashamed, which is why I left my last corp. *fukn embarrassing*

2 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Also, we only own one sector and I haven’t had to right click on it to collect tax so I guess its automatic now. It may have been like that before too but the last corp I was in had 3 sectors and I had to right click on them and collect everyday.

You only have to click for changing a sector, the sector will then ba active as long as your corp own it or till you change the sector yourself.

And for everything else you said w/e couldn’t care less what my remaining corp is doing, I just hope that the devs will fix it soon (That’Ga and Tai’Kin).

there might be a refreshing issue with newly obtained sector and tax tokens, reloging usualy fixes that.

That issue got introduced with tax tokens being available right the moment sector is captured.

corporations in this game are a  joke and  a cosmic waste of  time , resources and money … why anybody even bothers is beyond me

7 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

corporations in this game are a  joke and  a cosmic waste of  time , resources and money … why anybody even bothers is beyond me

NASA?

NINJA?

BORG?

Many others?