coil mortar dont have AOE anymore

1.Describe the bug in a few words/sentences.

• Coil mortar don’t have AOE(Area of effect)/ splash damage anymore

2.Why do you think this is a bug.

• because there was splash damage before the patch

3.How often does this bug occur.

• everytime

4.What was your last action/How to reproduce the bug.

• firing?

5.Detailed explanation of the bug.(Only if you need to add more information to 1.)

• I can’t damage turtles or destroyers when I hit their shield
  • and when I try to take out the cruiser, I can only damage one engine at a time

6.DXDiag + Log files
[2017.02.14 13.10.31.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13428)

log files.zip

will be fixed

this seems not like a bug but a planned change . for no good reason that i can see. and in my humble opinion coil mortars without aoe are useless. and since its my favorite weapon star conflict is not looking good for me at least

[Posted 1 hour ago](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32816-coil-mortar-dont-have-aoe-anymore/&do=findComment&comment=392026) · [Report post](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32816-coil-mortar-dont-have-aoe-anymore/&do=reportComment&comment=392026 “Report this content”)

1.Describe the bug in a few words/sentences.

• Coil mortar does not have area dmg any more

2.Why do you think this is a bug.

• I don’t think its a bug, devs are trying to promote the thar’ga for that extra mula(cash)

3.How often does this bug occur.

• the description of the gun is entirly missing the AOE stats.

4.What was your last action/How to reproduce the bug.

• using the gun

5.Detailed explanation of the bug.(Only if you need to add more information to 1.)

• anything with barriers do not take any dmg and shooting the cruiser … nvm this is an embarrassment to starconflict. If this stays permanent, its over.

Der Granatwerfer lv15 Orange hat auch kein AOE Schaden mehr. Der Schuss wird von den Wänden einfach absorbiert. Man trifft so gut wie nichts mehr.

Thank you for the fix ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)