Client Hang and Not awarded victory

After winning a match last night, client said I was still in battle but never released. I exited game and came back and was still hung. When it finally stopped, I was not awarded for my win (credits nor synergy). I have attached logs from that game time.

[chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8047)

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8048)

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8049)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8050)

After winning a match last night, client said I was still in battle but never released. I exited game and came back and was still hung. When it finally stopped, I was not awarded for my win (credits nor synergy). I have attached logs from that game time.

Hopefully the Star Conflict Admins\peoples   will poke thier heads into this as it is fast becoming a regular occurrance lately.

I’ve had this happen, as well. I’d assume that it happens to everybody from certain battles, but I can’t be sure. I’ve got chat logs that say that myself and two others had ships stuck in battle for the same length of time after a match together.

/bump

I have the same problem recently.

It happened to me relatively recently.  I’ll add logs, from before and after I quit the app and then restarted.  Since there’s been no obvious patch, I’ll assume it’s ongoing.  Changing ships helps, but it’s a piss poor work around.

[2014.08.03 12.42.13.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8054)

[2014.08.03 12.46.54.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8055)

I opened a ticket over a week ago and posted this as requested yet still no response. Any idea when we will have this looked at?

AFAIK, DC = no rewards if you don’t manage to reconnect in time, or if the game doesn’t give you the option of reconnecting.

Come Star Conflict this is getting OLD @!   Please address this BUG ASAP.

Had it happen AGAIN of getting ships STUCK in Battle yesterday.      

Think about this… as it is affecting 6-8 Human players at a time.  I cannot vouch for the opposing team but I do know everyone that was on my team was complaining.      

Swapping out ships in order to continue playing seems to be the only way around it. 

It is COSTING us credits …  as while we are not getting credits in return for the game we are PUTTING OUT credits as it is takes UP FRONT for each game.  ( enhanced modules)  

Just happened to me about 20 minutes ago. Last time was a week or so ago. (i had to wait before I could come report it) And yes, after I had to restart the game, it was like the battle never happened