Clearance level up missions/tasks not available

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | I came back to the game after a long absence. I logged in and noticed I had some stuff from last I played and most importantly the “Clearance Level” bar was full and was asking me to complete tasks in the *Level Up’ section. Problem is that I can not access or even see such a section. From what I understand it is supposed to be on the right-hand side of the screen in the hanger where you can see your tasks and events. I can see those, but not the ‘Level Up’ section. |
| What you expected to see | I’m not entirely sure since I can’t see it beyond what I explained earlier. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | Long absence and an old account perhaps? I literally just logged in. |
| Problem details | I can’t level up. It’s as simple as that. I’m providing a screenshot including all the information in the hanger screen. |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug |   |

1776699124_LevelUpbugreportimage.jpg.6d02181a745cfed5c53ee803b86c4ad1.jpg

Well, looks like it figured itself out. After a couple of restarts of the game, just to test, the third restart managed to force the section to activate. Sorry for taking up your time!