Chinese Translators Recruitment

7b1c74c1dc05b95df0804adec99c.jpg

We are currently looking for help translating game from English into Chinese. If you speak both of the languages feel free to contact me via [personal message](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/241018-akaurl/) on the forum.

Sincerely,
Star Conflict Team

has anyone been replied?

The control group for the translations tho…

I wonder who put a laughing emoji?

emmmmmm, really, when the most Chinese online game player feel the boring about the game that they are playing, SC will have a great income at that time. 

The recruiting has been paused for some time, because we are lack of translator accounts. We do appreciate all your request, thank you! And also glad to invite you to our [Chinese forum section](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/116-chinese-section/) ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

The chinese forum link is not working…

On 17/01/2018 at 10:27 AM, SINaka said:

The control group for the translations tho…

I wonder who put a laughing emoji?

image.png.bcb1b42f3fbd473a982dbe20ac7b1c31.pnghihi, not me

7 hours ago, SINaka said:

The chinese forum link is not working…

give them some time…

On 2018/1/19 at 5:26 PM, Akaurl said:

The recruiting has been paused for some time, because we are lack of translator accounts. We do appreciate all your request, thank you! And also glad to invite you to our [Chinese forum section](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/116-chinese-section/) ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

how many translator accounts do you need?

9 minutes ago, Mario5488 said:

how many translator accounts do you need?

seems like a liar.you did not have any plan and did not reply people who contact you ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)

7 hours ago, Mario5488 said:

…you did not have any plan and…

I would not judge so fast. Think as a manager. If you want to open to a new market, what would you do first? Assess the demand for your product on that market. Then find reliable people you could work with for a longer period of time. And this is important because, one, it is not easy to find random mature people you can trust that have a certain level of knowledge about the game and the language (both, English and their native) and won’t flip the table and roast you immediately if something does not go their way, two, it is quite an amount of text to be translated so the relative long term work relation is crucial.  When all measured and considered, then may come the necessary investment (work and money). Plus, there needs a to be a control group that can and willing to tell if translations are correct or not.

hmm… translators, to watch translations made by volunteers transtators… : ))

but yes, you are right, all isn’t if easy