Cheaper Market

Try to explain ;  why Russian market cheaper than English market ?

Isn’t that the same product you are selling?

Just because I’m not living on Russia you think I am driving a ferrari or something? Even so how can you charge me more money than any other player for same product? Can you name it who does that?

You cant close this thread without answering it , I am a customer and it is my right to ask. You have to explain.

If I remember correctly what xKostyan explained to me, this is due to the current low value of the rouble compared to “western” currencies.  So the reason behind this difference in prices is the current political and economical situation between Russia and the rest of the world.  This is necessary, so that Gaijin can still make enough money and keep both it’s Russian customers, and customers from other countries.

I’m no expert in economics, but this is what I have understood anyhow.

If I remember correctly what xKostyan explained to me, this is due to the current low value of the rouble compared to “western” currencies.  So the reason behind this difference in prices is the current political and economical situation between Russia and the rest of the world.  This is necessary, so that Gaijin can still make enough money and keep both it’s Russian customers, and customers from other countries.

I’m no expert in economics, but this is what I have understood anyhow.

You pretty much told, what needs to be said.

We do not comment any economic questions