Change Raven mission requirement

Simple suggestion for the new " Helping the Outpost" mission - change the requirement from Destroy 1 Cruiser(s)/2 Asteroids to a non-side ojbjective focused task. The current objectives are extremely frustrating due to issues with the design and scaling behind the PvE mission itself but is further made worse by the fact that you can go over 30/40 minutes into a run without seeing the desired side objective.

Example of the revamped objective:

Complete Temple of Last hope at  Wave 25 or more
Complete Temple of Last hope at  Wave 30 or more

Destroy 100 enemies in the mission  Temple of Last Hope

I am for: Destroy 100 enemies in the mission Temple of Last Hope ^^

Yes but I’m against any “Win wave X” because it would lock the task only for squads of friends. You would never be able to do it with randoms who choose lvl1 and fail to do much and squad of friends would just run the mission on wave X and abandon generator after finishing it.

I’m all for “destroy or assist ~100-150 enemies” because it’s fair for everyone.

47 minutes ago, Gon009 said:

Yes but I’m against any “Win wave X” because it would lock the task only for squads of friends. You would never be able to do it with randoms who choose lvl1 and fail to do much and squad of friends would just run the mission on wave X and abandon generator after finishing it.

I’m all for “destroy or assist ~100-150 enemies” because it’s fair for everyone.

Yeah I put the Win wave () as an example - the kill or assist one would allow for lower rank players and players with less PvE levels to participate more actively in the event since Engineers are relied on heavily for Temple (well, Waz at least).

10 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Simple suggestion for the new " Helping the Outpost" mission - change the requirement from Destroy 1 Cruiser(s)/2 Asteroids to a non-side ojbjective focused task. The current objectives are extremely frustrating due to issues with the design and scaling behind the PvE mission itself but is further made worse by the fact that you can go over 30/40 minutes into a run without seeing the desired side objective.

Example of the revamped objective:

Complete Temple of Last hope at  Wave 25 or more
Complete Temple of Last hope at  Wave 30 or more

Destroy 100 enemies in the mission  Temple of Last Hope

Destory 100 enemies or 1 Cruiser or 2 Aasteroids sound good. At this moment you can play for hours and not to see a single cruiser. 

EDIT: Is there any information how to cause a cruiser spawn? Apparently it’s not random.

On 9/3/2020 at 7:57 PM, niripas said:

Destory 100 enemies or 1 Cruiser or 2 Aasteroids sound good. At this moment you can play for hours and not to see a single cruiser. 

EDIT: Is there any information how to cause a cruiser spawn? Apparently it’s not random.

This would be also nice to to be able to finish the task with any of these actions.

Currently I’m feeling that “destroy 2 asteroids” task means “you aren’t finishing the task today”. In these 3 days I finished dozens of waves, saw at least dozen of cruisers but not single asteroid and the task is still to destroy two of them… this is just impossible. If that task is supposed to encourage people to do Temple of Last Hope mission then the only thing it achieves is frustration because of RNG.

5 hours ago, Gon009 said:

This would be also nice to to be able to finish the task with any of these actions.

Currently I’m feeling that “destroy 2 asteroids” task means “you aren’t finishing the task today”. In these 3 days I finished dozens of waves, saw at least dozen of cruisers but not single asteroid and the task is still to destroy two of them… this is just impossible. If that task is supposed to encourage people to do Temple of Last Hope mission then the only thing it achieves is frustration because of RNG.

I think I figured it out. 
There is no change in spawn. If the first spawn at wave 6 is asteroid - you will always get asteroids in that match.
Same story with cruisers. We did over 40 waves and there was no change in spawn.

So:

Start with wave 5.
If the desired spawn will be at wave 6 - proceed. 
If not - all players quit the battle.
Takes about 3-4 minutes per try and we established you will get desired spawn at most at 4th try. 
So about 15 minutes to get a proper spawn + in case of asteroid task - time to get to wave 12 (5-6 minutes). Total in the worst case scenario - 22 minutes.