Change "GS Salvage" to "Premium Salvage"

Instead of having players spend an absurd amount of gold on a pitiful amount of Iridium that they can only get once a day anyways, you should change it so that when the player has premium license it should automatically use this option. Like another premium perk.

Just an idea thrown out there. Seems like it would be a kind break for paying customers.

Thats an interesting idea you got there. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Do you mean to introduce another type of License?

Like Basic-License (as before) and Premium-License (like you suggesting)?

In such a premium License I would like to see all the goodies from former DLC packs/ships, that is:

• +20% Credits
  • +50% Loyality
  • Doesn’t break (=free repair in stations)
  • +2 Cargo spaces
  • Accumulates 20% free synergy
  • Earns x2 synergy

Especially the +20% free synergy and the doesn’t break is valuable (and +2 cargo spaces for open space fans)! The Premium license could also be a once a year/lasting one year thing or so.

On 9/14/2017 at 5:02 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Instead of having players spend an absurd amount of gold on a pitiful amount of Iridium that they can only get once a day anyways, you should change it so that when the player has premium license it should automatically use this option. Like another premium perk.

Just an idea thrown out there. Seems like it would be a kind break for paying customers.

This is a good idea, but I already suggested something similar to this. I think that my idea might be more realistic than yours, even though I agree with yours better.

5 hours ago, avarshina said:

Do you mean to introduce another type of License?

Like Basic-License (as before) and Premium-License (like you suggesting)?

In such a premium License I would like to see all the goodies from former DLC packs/ships, that is:

• +20% Credits
  • +50% Loyality
  • Doesn’t break (=free repair in stations)
  • +2 Cargo spaces
  • Accumulates 20% free synergy
  • Earns x2 synergy

Especially the +20% free synergy and the doesn’t break is valuable (and +2 cargo spaces for open space fans)! The Premium license could also be a once a year/lasting one year thing or so.

No. This is not what I was saying.

This idea is about salvages in loot and Mk2+ items.