Change Faction

Hello

I´m new in this game, I played so many years ago and now everything is different, and I want to know what I have to do in order to change my faction. I read that you can change it in the contracts section but I can´t find that section. I really don´t know how and where I can change my faction.

Im a pilot rank 6.

To change the hangar, you have to unlock it first by flying there in conventional way.

All missions are now available everywhere, no matter which hangar are you on.

7 hours ago, niripas said:

To change the hangar, you have to unlock it first by flying there in conventional way.

All missions are now available everywhere, no matter which hangar are you on.

Well, how can a player even get there if he’s below Rank 10? Next sectors already require Rank 10 ships. If you below that Rank, you’re stuck!

well, he don’t have much choise, he must go in os as far as it’s possible with his ship and go in battle to get r 10 as fast as possible (better fast ship btw)

3 hours ago, Koromac said:

Well, how can a player even get there if he’s below Rank 10? Next sectors already require Rank 10 ships. If you below that Rank, you’re stuck!

1 hour ago, SheenShade said:

well, he don’t have much choise, he must go in os as far as it’s possible with his ship and go in battle to get r 10 as fast as possible (better fast ship btw)

Dont listen to them. I just did it in this:

image.png.6c736553372135b5d720ef279490d6ca.png

You probably need appropriate pilot level, but I didn’t  notice any rank requirement at the gates (this account has pilot level 12), max ship rank is 7 ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

oh yes, right

hello.

Thank you for your anwers, but now I have another problem, in pandora (I think that’s the name) there is a portal which told me that I need to be a pilot level 7 to be opened, so I’m lvl 6 but in the hub said that there is no missing experience to reach lvl 7 but I don’t know what I have to do to get that level.

When I click that part in the hub, a window appears and it said that I have to solve a test in order to get the next pilot level… What kind of test is? and Where do I have to take it?.

This Game is so different since I started to play, and It’s so complicated to new players…