certain alien ship debris container cannot be visible or obtained in unknown space

1. Describe the bug in a few words/sentences.

You can’t collect the “alien ship debris” loot content and it’s not visible by regular scanner, if you press and hold V key on this location.

1. Why do you think this is a bug.

Other alien ship debris can always be collected, or visible, if you press and hold V key, if you are within visible sensor range and scan - collect cargo range of 300 meters or less.

1. How often does this bug occur.

It’s present every time on the same spot or maybe almost every time.

1. What was your last action/How to reproduce the bug.

This bug cannot be reproduced by any means from my side.

1. Detailed explanation of the bug.(Only if you need to add more information to 1.)

It shows on spatial scanner as a green glow, so it’s detectable as collectible.

Regular (base) sensor range won’t reveal/show the object, when you are within sensor range. You also won’t get scan option, when you’re close enough to collect it.

The object 100% matches the shape and color of alien ship debris.

1. Your system specs + Operating system as DX Diag.

Not needed in this case.

1. Videos + Screenshots (Only if needed, but in most cases they are helpful)

I am providing you with 2 screenshots, which should show an exact spot and location on the map and game itself.

3480ruu.jpg

and 2nd screenshot:

9tg39i.jpg

The ship is on the exact same spot. However, maybe I changed the angle of direction, due to location coordinates based on camera.

1. Log files + Exceptions

Not needed or necessary.

Sincerely, Koromac

Log please, will ask later if this is intended (i assume it is a bug)

Log please, will ask later if this is intended (i assume it is a bug)

100% sure it is.

I don’t know the exact time, so I can’t provide specific log for this bug, unless if I provide them all from yesterday.

If the containers spawns on the same spot, issue will be known even without the logs. I am almost sure of it.

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/25127-alien-loot-bug-in-alien-space/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25127-alien-loot-bug-in-alien-space/)

These are minor bugs, it was reported some time ago that some loot was unaccessable in Alien space.

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/25127-alien-loot-bug-in-alien-space/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25127-alien-loot-bug-in-alien-space/)

These are minor bugs, it was reported some time ago that some loot was unaccessable in Alien space.

I know. And it’s still there… What a surprise.