Centaur or Stix

Or maybe, save money or get enginner?

Styx is imo the best Engi in all T3, I have an anaconda mk III (not sure if that’s the name, the premium fed engi) and I’m trying now to get the Styx because is 100 times better, it’s way slower, but his huge hull > everything.

The worst part of that is synergizing from t2 all the useless long ranges lol

I feel bad for you mate.  Just glad I decided to buy up my own Styx before the update.

Get the Styx. You won’t regret it.

When you get the Minotaur (formerly the Centaur 2) down the line, you’ll be able to access better sniper frigs anyway.

Styx is imo the best Engi in all T3, I have an anaconda mk III (not sure if that’s the name, the premium fed engi) and I’m trying now to get the Styx because is 100 times better, it’s way slower, but his huge hull > everything.

The worst part of that is synergizing from t2 all the useless long ranges lol

I have both, and i prefer Feds prem over Styx, probably because i can not stand flying bricks

I have both, and i prefer Feds prem over Styx, probably because i can not stand flying bricks

I fly the Crus-S. It is the very definition of a flying brick.

Edit: However, if you throw this brick around, it’ll land squarely on your feet, because, as all Frigates, it has zero damage.

Or maybe, save money or get enginner?

If you buy the styx you can later buy the charon and have both the empire engineer and LRF lines.

Sorry about the necro, but styx now also has more shields than fed engies at base synergy.