Poseidon’ Complex next to the gate leading to Cobalt Mines

Baret zone: on Colinization Hub

Research Center next to the gate leading to Barter Zone

Vanguard Outpost: on ?

Service Shop floating above gard platform to the right of the gate

Ontregos Pass: on Station ‘Guardian-17’ gate

Imperial Transport Hub: near Station ‘Guardian-17’ gate

Vanguard Outpost: on ?

Vanguard Outpost’s cargo drone is on top of one of the guard outposts - the one closest to the Barter Zone gate. Unless they changed that.

Ruined Station: in front of Station ‘Mendes-IX’ gate, atop a floating spire.

Ruined Station’s cargo drone used to be on top of the Pallas Border gate.

I was wondering, when i send drone to base, it will sell all things include mats? Or ore and craft materials will be stored?

Nothing is sold - you keep craft materials and are awarded credits, loyalty and/or iridium.

Thank you, i was afraid that if you look into cargo hold on mats (iridium and so on), they have their price, they will be sold for that. So basically, trophies are sold, you get loyalty and mats are stored to future use. Thanks!

How long does it take for drones to reappear?

I’ve used the one in Ontregos Pass a few times, but either I was unlucky that someone else used it in the meantime or it seems to take more than two hours…

Generally they’re back by the time you’ve filled up your cargo slots, but if you sit there watching it then it might not appear.  Turn around every so often.

I also wouldn’t recommend farming so close to the main station.  Your loot gets better the further from the station you are.

I wasn’t farming in Ontregos Pass :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just passing through it every now and then, hoping to save a jump on the drone, but it just wasn’t there after the first time.

We are planning to annouce a building of cargo drons at the more familiar locations. It is to be developed