‘Captured Dreadnought’ Panorama

The UMC continues to talk about what is happening in the Star Conflict universe at the present time. The history of the fringe sectors is happening right before our eyes…

Former Imperial Sectors

System: Pride

Now there’s only a lair of pirates, settled in the old broken dreadnought, which, although it can not fly again, serves as a safe hiding place.

The history of the dreadnought is sad. At the very start of the invasion, the imperial dreadnought ‘Ares’ fell under an unexpected attack of the aliens. Dreadnought returned to ‘Guardian-17’ from a long raid into Jericho space, when a powerful alien attack destroyed the dreadnought’s power plant and most of its weapons.

Imperial Command decided to restore the dreadnought and transfer it to the station, but the plans were thwarted by general chaos, the collapse of the Empire, confusion and despair. At the same time, an organized gang of pirates led by fugitive engineers of the Federation penetrated the abandoned spaceship and tried to restore the formidable fighting vessel. They managed to activate some of its weapons, and now the dreadnought serves as their base.

Pirates, whose number is constantly growing, periodically raids the Damned Flotilla. Usually their goal is to attack civilians trapped in destroyed orbital cities.

okay : )

we need new pvp mode…

13 minutes ago, driversar said:

we need new pvp mode…

And this is totally wrong thread to post that suggestion.

i did expected Something sad about this dreadnought, i’ve always Wonder why the empire did not try to take it back, now i know why ^^

5 hours ago, niripas said:

And this is totally wrong thread to post that suggestion.

if i dont post in here, then u wont see that

also it is not off topic

my idea is dont just change the map but we need new mode

i just post we need new mode coz i want to be more polite

i dont want to say negative things at first

6 minutes ago, driversar said:

if i dont post in here, then u wont see that

also it is not off topic

my idea is dont just change the map but we need new mode

i just post we need new mode coz i want to be more polite

i dont want to say negative things at first

If you post it here the most you can achieve is hiding your post by the forum mod ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)  We have special sections for such ideas, which are actually read pretty often by dev team members ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Hello, Such a nice post!!! I really appreciate your forum. Thanks for provides me wonderful information. 

Thank you