Cant seem to get an answer in discord or game

In how many hows do the Xenochips event end? I know it says the 10 but server times always get me. (10th server is in like 5 hrs)

The original post says it ends today so likely either today there will be an update or they will be disabled with a server side change (the ‘updating prices’ screen you will sometimes see)

SO YOUR REPLY WAS TO BASICALLY REPEAT WHAT I SAID… GOOD CALL

Why can’t I buy a box today because there is still time?

The event ended today, its just that there was an issue with the removal of bundles from the store and thats why you see them still.

So this event ended yesterday?

I thought today I still have time to buy a box

Yes i had the same problem , i read untill 10/3 and today , 10/3, i was not able to spend my chenochips, next time precise if the end date is included ort not please

11 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

The event ended today, its just that there was an issue with the removal of bundles from the store and thats why you see them still.

Can we possibly get Time zone information with future news/events?

Your day seems to flip halfway through mine, If we can get a timezone location it would keep things like this from being a complete surprise.

Yeah, i’m going over some basic improvements with the devs for the next event, expect some changes that wont let something like this happen again.

6 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Yeah, i’m going over some basic improvements with the devs for the next event, expect some changes that wont let something like this happen again.

All I can ask, Thx