Cant register on the site

Keep getting an error “Remote server or file not found” when pressing sign up

any ideas?

what are you trying to sign up for is it Gaijin or for Star conflict

star conflict, figured it will leave me in the que for open beta

ok have u enterd everything u need into the boxes that have red * like that also the website could be having some problems atm so either try another web broswer or try clearing ur cache and let me know if it works or not

So far 3 browsers with the same error…anyways support told me that its only given to chosen emails…thanks for the help mate appreciate it

So far 3 browsers with the same error…anyways support told me that its only given to chosen emails…thanks for the help mate appreciate it

anyone can sign up for the beta you know they would never go so far as to hand pick chosen email

You information is not right, sir. Everyone is free to sign up for beta, and a lot of people had already got their access.

You information is not right, sir. Everyone is free to sign up for beta, and a lot of people had already got their access.

ok i take it back, it worked now(after i had some burning water ofc)

ok i take it back, it worked now

Good to hear :slight_smile:

good to hear case closed :smiley:

I am having problems logging for this aswell, I tryed everything!!!

I am having problems logging for this aswell, I tryed everything!!!

Could you please explain this.

Sure my problem is that I have signed up for the beta and I got an email saying I have been accpted and click on the link which I did to download it. So I downloaded and tryed playing I have got a username or password and I tryed using this one and I can’t connect and it’s invaild id and password can you please sort this out.

Also everything is reg to the same email address.

Jason

You need to use your email for log in.

I have tried this, it’s still not working and my email is kornyk_jason@hotmail.com. It’s saying wrong id and password but it’s not. Please this out for me and check on this system that i am reg right ok.

Jason

Jbuggy, to get into game you should use your YUPLAY email and pass - if says it’s wrong try ctrl-c–ctrl-v and change pass on yuplay account page.

/answered closed.