Can't progress in "Ellydium evolution" mission

I can’t progress in hourly “Ellydium evolution” mission which says:

“Take part in 3 battles on a fighter with ship of the maximum available rank from any side of conflict in combat slot”

What I tried multiple times:

Flying T7 empire gunship, not counted.

Flying T9 Fed tacker, not counted

Flying T9 Jericho Command, not counted

These are my maximum available fighter class ships from all factions so it should count.

My max ranks in all factions: 8/12/15

Logs: [2017.08.19 13.57.54.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15188)

This as been wrongly formulated,

You have to use a ship from the highest rank you have, here just like you said it is R8/12/15, so not a bug but a feature

Basically if your back rank is 10, then you must use an R10 ship.

Otherwise you will not progress. I’ve told them many times that this is a terrible feature but they never listen.

Well, thanks for answers, now I know what to do ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

4 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Basically if your back rank is 10, then you must use an R10 ship.

Otherwise you will not progress. I’ve told them many times that this is a terrible feature but they never listen.

Yeah, I thought that this limit was already enough for hard daily fraction missions but I’ve never thought that specific ship class can be an additional condition for mission like this. It’s a reason not to progress with one fraction to be able to do missions fast. It’s good that I kept empire low.

Worst thing is that in Ellydium one can change the rank of one’s ship, say from rank max 8 to rank 5 and hit the “Apply” button but still its the rank8 in Ellydium faction that is counted. Makes imho no sense … ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

59 minutes ago, avarshina said:

Worst thing is that in Ellydium one can change the rank of one’s ship, say from rank max 8 to rank 5 and hit the “Apply” button but still its the rank8 in Ellydium faction that is counted. Makes imho no sense … ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

IKR. HAVING AN ELLY SHIP SHOULD LET YOU CONTROL WHAT YOU “MAX RANK” IS

18 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

IKR. HAVING AN ELLY SHIP SHOULD LET YOU CONTROL WHAT YOU “MAX RANK” IS

If you get a rank 15 and sell it the max rank is still 15, also, it will make tasks too easy.

47 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

If you get a rank 15 and sell it the max rank is still 15, also, it will make tasks too easy.

Man please think again - I bought r15 ships down the years for GS (New Year events) because to stay in open space - not to be killed fast - but I am not r15 material …

My standard ships are all rank 8 – I do not max every ship, because I my spare time I like to fly the ship I like (style, mechanic, specs) not the recent SC-meta ship.

Sorry I like style and space-sim immersion also!

That’s how space ships should look like:

not a bug

Elly ships in PVP are not scaling.  It is still acting like and with all the benefits of being the higher tier in a lower tier fight.  Makes PVP unplayable.  Kill the option because it’s a cheat at this point.