Can't log in through Steam

I log in to my account (username “mossytoes”) using Steam, which I have only ever used–the “login using Steam info” prompt at the bottom of the page has been replaced with a new, fairly standard login field. I tried making an account using my email address, but that is its own account and loses me all pilot/ship progress. My roommate who also logs in via Steam briefly had this issue then it reverted back to how it was before, but I have spent more than a day unable to join him in Star Conflict, now, due to my inability to login to my account.

Seems that Steam is having some problems, please go to: My Programs (x86) > Steam > SteamApps > common > star conflict > and then click on the game/game.exe/launcher/whatever.

I log in to my account (username “mossytoes”) using Steam, which I have only ever used–the “login using Steam info” prompt at the bottom of the page has been replaced with a new, fairly standard login field. I tried making an account using my email address, but that is its own account and loses me all pilot/ship progress. My roommate who also logs in via Steam briefly had this issue then it reverted back to how it was before, but I have spent more than a day unable to join him in Star Conflict, now, due to my inability to login to my account.

i have similar problems, from what i know you are probably using an apple PC or laptop, if so, quit star conflict and quit steam then try again, this always works for me

i have similar problems, from what i know you are probably using an apple PC or laptop, if so, quit star conflict and quit steam then try again, this always works for me

Yeah, on a laptop (PC, though). I’ve tried restarting several times, no effect.

Seems that Steam is having some problems, please go to: My Programs (x86) > Steam > SteamApps > common > star conflict > and then click on the game/game.exe/launcher/whatever.

Tried that just now, thanks for the suggestion–no dice. Still not getting the option to log in through Steam.