Can't join battles

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | I was trying to join a PvE battle if I’m not wrong because I’m not level 4 still and it showed on my screen that I can’t join the battle because of something like the client can’t connect. After I closed that it showed that all my ships are in a battle but I couldn’t join the battle. |
| What you expected to see | I expected to join the battle and start having fun again. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | I was connected to wifi, not the best connection but I could join the battle two days ago. It was on fullscreen and I allowed access to the wifi with the java thing. |
| Problem details | I was trying to join a PvE battle if I’m not wrong because I’m not level 4 still and it showed on my screen that I can’t join the battle because of something like the client can’t connect. After I closed that it showed that all my ships are in a battle but I couldn’t join the battle. |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug |   |

Star Conflict Log.zip

This could be easily solved with a Permanent Re-join Battle Button @devs [@ORCA1911](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/254263-orca1911/)

[@Akaurl](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/241018-akaurl/)

12 hours ago, YourGodIsBlind said:

I can’t join the battle because of something like the client can’t connect.

There are a lot of packet loss.

Read this please