Can't even start very first mission

When I open the game the only thing I can click on is the map. It will switch to the map view but wont let me do anything else. Everything else is darkened. I’ve tried restarting multiple times, waited a day, still the same issue…

screenshot-180310-215523.jpg.2a812da572a25e58d28e1cc3d8a21302.jpg

screenshot-180310-215537.jpg.6193623d258b957b4b15981e38bd3842.jpg

yes, usually just have to clic and go with your ship in slot…

maybe a bug

This was easier before, where you actually had LUNCH BUTTON.

It is how some things are done here.

When something is working well you go and break it.

Then you wonder why players complain.  

I have the same issue, How to fix this?

On 3/12/2018 at 6:01 AM, SheenShade said:

yes, usually just have to clic and go with your ship in slot…

maybe a bug

This bug is just game breaking, this thing dont let some people play the game, its a bug that have to be solved as fast as they can, they cannot let this like this.

updated the UI but forgot to update the mission objective. 10/10

these bugs prove they don’t even have unit tests for the very basic missions.

9 hours ago, _terrorblade said:

updated the UI but forgot to update the mission objective. 10/10

these bugs prove they don’t even have unit tests for the very basic missions.

Can we get some official response here, please?

Also, I thought that we are going to test this stuff on Public Test before release.

That goes for both new ships - Granite and Wolfhound.

They replied to my steam review bashing them over this but won’t respond on here or fix the problem. Is the game even worth bothering with? Seems like a really cool concept but it seems that the game is nowhere near ready to play.

16 hours ago, Koromac said:

Also, I thought that we are going to test this stuff on Public Test before release.

We are on the Public Test Server, NOW!  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

15 hours ago, TheMC85 said:

They replied to my steam review bashing them over this but won’t respond on here or fix the problem. Is the game even worth bothering with? Seems like a really cool concept but it seems that the game is nowhere near ready to play.

I noticed at least two small updates today. Did they fix it already?

On 11.03.2018 at 6:47 PM, TheMC85 said:

When I open the game the only thing I can click on is the map. It will switch to the map view but wont let me do anything else. Everything else is darkened. I’ve tried restarting multiple times, waited a day, still the same issue…

Spoiler

screenshot-180310-215523.jpg.2a812da572a25e58d28e1cc3d8a21302.jpg

Spoiler

screenshot-180310-215537.jpg.6193623d258b957b4b15981e38bd3842.jpg

Can you click “MAP” ?

10 minutes ago, niripas said:

Can you click “MAP” ?

I’ll try to log into my alternative account to see if I got the same issue.

No issues. I am not sure what’s wrong on your end, but can you make a 30-second video to show us your issue?

I have the same issue, I just downloaded and installed the game, first time launch. The issue is that the tutorial is trying to show us how to “Launch” to learn the game, but the only button the game is allowing to be pressed is map. I assume at that point(after clicking map) the tutorial should show where to launch button it, but instead seems to not be either receiving that the player has clicked map or as unable to continue to show the player what to click next. Its a simple bug that could have a very long list of possible issues. Unfortunately the only thing to do is wait for a patch to be introduced to fix this. I wonder is there a way to disable the tutorial’s control?

21 hours ago, LumiApollo said:

I assume at that point(after clicking map) the tutorial should show where to launch button it, but instead seems to not be either receiving that the player has clicked map or as unable to continue to show the player what to click next. Its a simple bug that could have a very long list of possible issues. 

It does on my new account…

image.png.e8b4f0f8f5d0ba89eceb1fefe036e6c1.jpg

Can you post what yours is showing after clicking the map? Can you click any of those big labels selecting the game mode you want to launch to? 

On 11.03.2018 at 11:47 PM, TheMC85 said:

still the same issue…

Try now

Still can’t. -.- I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game

20180322052708_1.jpg.06c73b5883ddb44e6f8617ddb5a4761b.jpg

On 22.03.2018 at 2:28 PM, LumiApollo said:

Still can’t. -.- I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game

Well, game logs needed

Hi

is there any fix for this yet? i am still not able to Launch my first mission… please advice

//mrbombastic

7 hours ago, MRbombastic said:

Hi

is there any fix for this yet? i am still not able to Launch my first mission… please advice

//mrbombastic

game logs needed