Can't access Atlas anymore

On pilot level 15 a click on the level progress bar opened the atlas. After reaching the required XP to advance to 16, the atlas won’t open anymore, instead missions/tasks are shown. Also, the progress bar is full but the level is not increased. Intended or is it a bug? I see other players on higher levels…

4 minutes ago, EQXTFL said:

On pilot level 15 a click on the level progress bar opened the atlas. After reaching the required XP to advance to 16, the atlas won’t open anymore, instead missions/tasks are shown. Also, the progress bar is full but the level is not increased. Intended or is it a bug? I see other players on higher levels…

Provide logs.

The only message shown after a click on the bar is:

07:03:53.180  WARNING| frame 7147 gameGlobals.frameTimeReal is too large (0.113879)

That should not be an issue. I won’t provide my full logs to the forum. Let’s see if others have the same problem. Just to mention: when I start the game, the progress bar flashes.

hm, not a screen’s resolution problem ?

1 hour ago, EQXTFL said:

I won’t provide my full logs to the forum.

Then how tf are we supposed to find out what’s really wrong?

And the atlas can also be accessed from the player profile. Click your profile button in the top right and click the Atlas tab.

The Atlas opens fine via the player profile, good tip! But the level still won’t advance. The Atlas shows how many points are “in excess”.

I appreciate your answer but I guess you are not official support if you use “tf”. The log data contains items I do not wish to post in an open forum. I am happy to attach it to a ticket if needed.

1 hour ago, EQXTFL said:

The Atlas opens fine via the player profile, good tip! But the level still won’t advance. The Atlas shows how many points are “in excess”.

I appreciate your answer but I guess you are not official support if you use “tf”. The log data contains items I do not wish to post in an open forum. I am happy to attach it to a ticket if needed.

Oh. No your level will advance automatically when you meet certain criteria. Typically it is either having XP or needing to complete some mission. I would ask your corpies to see if they have had your current campaign mission and if they can help you finish it.

No bug here you just need to complete missions. Xp

I will try that - many thanks!