Cannot Connect to Server: Internal Server Error

1. Describe the bug in a few words/sentences. I can’t connect to the game server.

2. Why do you think this is a bug. Because the launcher and the login screen both say the server is up but I can’t connect to it.

3. How often does this bug occur. Everytime I try to connect.

4. What was your last action/How to reproduce the bug. Simply attempt to connect.

5. Detailed explanation of the bug.(Only if you need to add more information to 1.) I just reinstalled Star Conflict a little while ago as I wanted to return to the game. I downloaded and installed the game no problem but when I attempted to play the game by logging in I get a “Internal Server Error” message everytime I attempt to connect. I can play War Thunder just fine as well as other games and since I am returning to the game today I have no idea when this problem started.

6. Your system specs + Operating system as DX Diag. DxDiag attached as .zip archive

7. Videos + Screenshots (Only if needed, but in most cases they are helpful) Screenshot attached as a .zip archive

8. Log files + Exceptions Logs attached as .zip archive

[2015.11.24 03.12.49.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10164)

[screenshot-151124-033327.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10165)

[DxDiag.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10166)

Nobody knows how to fix Internal Server Error? I’d play the Steam version but I want to start fresh and I can’t delete the player data on the steam version.

Nobody knows how to fix Internal Server Error? I’d play the Steam version but I want to start fresh and I can’t delete the player data on the steam version.

(a) We can wipe your SC account or

(b) We can return your old SC account

What are you choose?