Can not buy weapon

Rep level 7 yet can not buy this weapon at my current level.

post-12327-0-13306900-1337486566.jpg

uuh we still locked Imperial - Legion isnt it? that one is Jericho - Tech faction weapon…

you only could buy Legion gear since we only have legion as faction atm, so other faction just for show…

If it is just for show and can not but for this fraction then it should be hidden and only made to show in that fraction. This sort of gives things away and can easy say lets all join that fraction due to stronger weapons. This should be kept private to that fraction and only available when you are a member of that fraction. It gives the user a little surprise for being with them then.

seems they doesnt intent give us suprise he he he

Well I think at the moment it is good to see all weapons so you can compare the faction items better to get a good balance.

Any idea when the new fractions will be available for testing ?

Any idea when the new fractions will be available for testing ?

Not yet;)

Wait what, certain faction only has access to certain guns? For example empire legion doesn’t have access _at_all_ to rail gun improvements? Hurray, there goes my experience, wasted. Is this divided somehow like jericho = tech = kinetic rail gun faction etc? How about sub-divisions inside a faction, like wardens in empire? Where I can find this information, game menus are very confusing.

What on earth does empire legion use as its main weaponry? Sharp roc… economical laser?

Wait what, certain faction only has access to certain guns? For example empire legion doesn’t have access _at_all_ to rail gun improvements? Hurray, there goes my experience, wasted. Is this divided somehow like jericho = tech = kinetic rail gun faction etc? How about sub-divisions inside a faction, like wardens in empire? Where I can find this information, game menus are very confusing.

What on earth does empire legion use as its main weaponry? Sharp roc… economical laser?

At the moment there is no information about that.

By my vew point, all factons have all type of weapons. But some types are diferents.

Ex: jericho have a exclusive rapid fire-rail, more fast and less accurate then empire standard rapid-fire rail

Federation have exclusive economic laser, with less energy consumition, more damage and less rate of fire then jericho standard economic laser.

/answered. closed.