Can I get my Neodium back?

So for today’s neodium kill destroyer day thingy, I logged in and got the request to do todays neodium kill destroyer stuff. Well, after I killed three destroyers in co-op, suddenly I see that the request is gone!  The next day has rolled out and I didn’t even get the chance to press the complete button even though just 10 minutes before I had the chance to earn the neodium.

Is there any way I can get it back? It takes me a while to get 10 neodium in regular PvP.

Was a fault of your timing man, it’s how the mechanics properly work, support wouldn’t issue a refund on that unfortunately…not a bug just your fault. 

41 minutes ago, Marcs25 said:

Was a fault of your timing man, it’s how the mechanics properly work, support wouldn’t issue a refund on that unfortunately…not a bug just your fault. 

Ah bummer, oh well. It was 100% my fault. But I still wondered if I could get them still.

I thought the new day timer delayed itself until you actually restarted the entire client.

15 minutes ago, HBZK100 said:

Ah bummer, oh well. It was 100% my fault. But I still wondered if I could get them still.

I thought the new day timer delayed itself until you actually restarted the entire client.

No you need to get the missions done before the daily reset, a time limit but if you plan it out you can set a daily schedule if your committed to getting them done in time.

1 hour ago, Marcs25 said:

No you need to get the missions done before the daily reset, a time limit but if you plan it out you can set a daily schedule if your committed to getting them done in time.

I was able to do that for the past month, but unfortunately I got tied up somewhere which got me late.