Campaign progression locked - Build Rank 11 Destroyer (contract cannot be accepted)

Bug report:

What happened?

The mission to build the Rank 11 Destroyer cannot be accepted. It’s locked.

What should have happened?

I should be able to accept and complete this mission because I already own all the ships, including Destroyers.

IGN: Koromac

Screenshots:

wmWrzIq.png

5JKqNmt.png

Logs:

[2018.03.10 15.07.25.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=16394)

Bug report - status update: Rank 16 reached

I was able to bypass this bug.

There are two possible solutions that may have fixed this bug:

• Slot each Rank 11 Destroyer in your ship slot at least once (I used ship slot one. - ‘Brave’, ‘Antares’, ‘Sibyl’)

• Undock in Open Space and then dock back again. (I undocked and docked at ‘Ellydium Theta Warp Gate’. - The contract was then accepted and completed, Rank 16 was reached.)

Logs: (hopefully they will provide information to fix this issue without resorting to other methods)

[2018.03.10 15.35.39.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=16395)

This one actually has to do with timed missions changing, as it can also happen to higher level missions which will in fact reset (so much fun for such difficult medal reqs) and lock for a short period of time after the change.