Camo?

Adaptive Camo is marked as  Covert Ops module, 

so why does it not increase when you lvl upp wakisazhi and get +20 precent cov ops modules boost. it lasts 24 seconds at mk2, and thats no difference with and without the effect of cov ops module boost from wakisazhi. 

another joke? 

also, if you take collision damage then emergency barrier doesn’t work. it does not stop the damage if you crash into something when its un-used. uhm? (not talking about microwarp, just a normal crash with high speed like 400-500 ms. 

another joke? 

so why does it not increase when you lvl upp wakisazhi and get +20 precent cov ops modules boost. it lasts 24 seconds at mk2, and thats no difference with and without the effect of cov ops module boost from wakisazhi. 

another joke? 

ef·fect - iˈfekt/ - noun

A change that is a result or consequence of an action or other cause.

du·ra·tion - d(y)o͝orˈāSHən/ - noun

The time during which something continues.

another joke? 

It the 20% bonus doesn’t show on the module. That is why I wrote 22 seconds the other day when we were gaming, rather then the 24 seconds it should be. I forgot the bonus was 20%, and not 10%.

I have not counted it out while activated to see if it works for the full 24 seconds.

Count it out in a custom game and see if it is actually the 24 seconds. Maybe it is just an update issue posting to the module display.

ef·fect - iˈfekt/ - noun

A change that is a result or consequence of an action or other cause.

du·ra·tion - d(y)o͝orˈāSHən/ - noun

The time during which something continues.

Stupid English language being difficult. Seriously effecting and or affecting my ability to communicate!

BTW do you really want to make fun of a duck’s use of language?

Do you really?

High and mighty dolphins.

also, if you take collision damage then emergency barrier doesn’t work. it does not stop the damage if you crash into something when its un-used. uhm? (not talking about microwarp, just a normal crash with high speed like 400-500 ms. 

another joke? 

Collision compensator reduces collision damage, it doesn’t eliminate it.

As for EB not working with collision damage, file a bug report.

Please use the bug report forum for equipment that is not working properly.

Don’t forget to fill out the whole template on how to report bugs.