Bundles

AL14sbm.jpg

l8pRPrr.jpg

That 849GS is just for perma sticker?

PS Can someone who got Bundle make a screenshot of sticker and post it?

Didn’t know they added a T3 bundle… anyway not going to spend so many GS on that sticker, having the T1 one (wich is similar and cheaper)

What does the sticker look like? I’m one of the lucky people to have bought stickers when they were permanent and available for all ships, so I’m not inclined to get these stickers unless they’re awesome.

They are NOT awesome. You see the sticker in the bundle. I bought it for 199 GS (Cause I have all the Premium Ships) and it was a disappointment. It’s just an over priced sticker. 

They are NOT awesome. You see the sticker in the bundle. I bought it for 199 GS (Cause I have all the Premium Ships) and it was a disappointment. It’s just an over priced sticker. 

The logo there is the sticker? If that’s the case, I’ll stick to my 優 sticker.

The logo there is the sticker? If that’s the case, I’ll stick to my 優 sticker.

Please do so. In reality those stickers should be given to those that have all the ships BEFORE the bundles. 

In reality those stickers should be given to those that have all the ships BEFORE the bundles. 

Aye. I’m assuming the bundle price is lower than the total cost of buying the ships individually, right?

Aye. I’m assuming the bundle price is lower than the total cost of buying the ships individually, right?

Yes. That’s the intent. 

The xxxx am I reading? 199 GS for a PERMANENT sticker on ALL ships overprized? 

And btw they glow! that’s a bonus. 

Stickers on 1 ship are overprized

Colours for ships are overprized

but that stickers? hell no

Pic or didnt happen

The xxxx am I reading? 199 GS for a PERMANENT sticker on ALL ships overprized? 

Stickers on 1 ship are overprized

Colours for ships are overprized

but that stickers? hell no

199GS for T1 stickers.

849GS for T3 stickers… That’s overpriced!

Pic or didnt happen

Sorry for not taking the time to make them in-game but I got them in hangar so you can more or less see that they’re not disappointing

kcV3ARj.jpg

adAabiS.jpg mukWlaa.jpg

SaRQ9CI.jpg

The thing that glows are the borders, and in Fed’s case, the blue thing in the background

199GS for T1 stickers.

849GS for T3 stickers… That’s overpriced!

199 for “T1” stickers. NO, because you can use them on ships of  any tier

845 is indeed overpriced, no matter the tier

Eh, they should have gave them FREE to those that bought the ships PRIOR to the introduction of the bundles. 

Eh, they should have gave them FREE to those that bought the ships PRIOR to the introduction of the bundles. 

Why is that?

Why is that?

Because he has the ships already and he likes free stuff  :lol:

I spent over 200GS for a single sticker and I can only use it on the T1 that I tried it on. I thought for that price I was unlocking the common sticker for all my craft. 01414.png

Well everyone knows that stickers are for one ship… only those you get from dlc, bundles, achievements are free for all ships

Well everyone knows that stickers are for one ship… only those you get from dlc, bundles, achievements are free for all ships

I spent over 200GS for a single sticker and I can only use it on the T1 that I tried it on. I thought for that price I was unlocking the common sticker for all my craft. 01414.png

Clearly it is not common knowledge that stickers and paint are only for one ship. It may be common knowledge for players who have been around long enough, but for newer players it is a GS trap that should be explained better.

Also, I don’t see why they changed it from the days when GS would buy you a sticker permanently for every ship and credits would let you try it out, to this horrid ‘pay GS separately for every ship, even the temporary stuff’. I’d have stopped putting stickers on my ships long ago if I wasn’t allowed to keep my sticker that I paid GS for before this fiasco.

Agree with SoldiersFortune entirely. Charging for stickers on a per-ship basis feels a total rip-off. I like having most of my ships with the Wardens icon, but if I had to rebuy it every time I wouldn’t bother with it at all.