Bullet Sponges

Hi all. Right now I’m dead in a T3 punisher pve match. What I’ve noticed is that the guy is a bullet sponge and I’m watching my team sit close to cover when the “find cover” message appears, then popping out again once the “all clear” comes up.

The thing is, this mode was much more fun than it usually is in T2, simply because I wasn’t just sitting out in the open, clocking up kills until the final boss showed up. I’m just a bit disappointed that the climax to this mode is a simple slugging match between players and the bullet sponge boss!

Like I said, I was caught out; I thought I had a couple of captains under control, then a guard showed up and finished me off when I realised I’d been driven beyond safe cover. If I had survived, however, I’d still just be shooting at a bullet sponge, which I don’t class as fun. Wouldn’t it be more pragmatic to reduce the Punisher’s health to avoid those boring moments and perhaps introduce more enemies to break up the monotony of just sitting behind cover then popping out to shoot?

Cheers,

Trutard

It doesn’t take *that* long. With all four people alive, and sufficient dps, it’s a relatively quick affair.

All depends on the team, aye. T3 PVE could be done in a few mins if I had clones of myself D:

edit: why not others? because so many people make stupid mistakes :stuck_out_tongue:

Get either a Guard or Engy (Fed is not recommended) stack thermal resist, now you are also a thermal sponge.

or make PVE play the right way instead of playing the right way on a bad game mode.

All depends on the team, aye. T3 PVE could be done in a few mins if I had clones of myself D:

edit: why not others? because so many people make stupid mistakes :stuck_out_tongue:

The thought of multiple FunkyBacon’s is a little too much to bear. Specifically for this reason there are laws in place to prevent this sort of cloning.

That boss is why I hate Blackwood Shipyard. He’s just so boring! They should cut his hp down by half or something, and maybe add continual mook spawns.

T3 PvE dont exist, only T1,T2 and T4

T3 PvE dont exist, only T1,T2 and T4

whether you call it T3 or T4, doesn’t matter >.> also T5 exists(the new mission) 

whether you call it T3 or T4, doesn’t matter >.> also T5 exists(the new mission) 

Now we have t1,t2,t4 and t5 pve, they should really add t3 pve. The reason theres no t3 pve is because there was only t2 and t4 in the beginning, but t2 was to hard for new players, hence t1 pve.

It doesn’t take *that* long. With all four people alive, and sufficient dps, it’s a relatively quick affair.

It takes “that” long since 90% of the time i end up having to solo him, get it? o.O

Yea, blackwood sy is boring as hell. I’d rather sleep 30 mins on top of the last beacon in ‘hidden maintenance shop’ racking up magnificent amounts of kills just cuz i can.