build for Dart

as title says need the best config for dart,finally got the activator now just need a good config or build for it thanks for the help

Here is a build that works:

2 Engine slots: vernier, inertial stab.

3 shield slots: compact shield, auxiliary shield, em resists

2 hull slots: 2x passive armor

2 cpu slots: 2x ir scanner

Get the 20% stronger command modules and the 20% increased crit damage.

Use phaser and make sure to use 2a and 6b crew.

I recommend to use ion beam missiles.

Active slots should contain aegis, valkyrie and a shield booster. 4th slot can be used for either gravi scanner or harmonic thingy. If youuse harmonic drive instead of gravi scanner, then you might swap the second ir scanner for an other engine slot for speed.

This should provide a solid base to experiment on. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

1 hour ago, Scar6 said:

Here is a build that works:

2 Engine slots: vernier, inertial stab.

3 shield slots: compact shield, auxiliary shield, em resists

2 hull slots: 2x passive armor

2 cpu slots: 2x ir scanner

Get the 20% stronger command modules and the 20% increased crit damage.

Use phaser and make sure to use 2a and 6b crew.

I recommend to use ion beam missiles.

Active slots should contain aegis, valkyrie and a shield booster. 4th slot can be used for either gravi scanner or harmonic thingy. If youuse harmonic drive instead of gravi scanner, then you might swap the second ir scanner for an other engine slot for speed.

This should provide a solid base to experiment on. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Also if you usw harmonic drive you can swap the stronger command modules with more range for command modules.

cool thanks man ill get started on it right now,i was mainly split between the crit chance or crit dmg,so this helps alot thanks again!